Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Who has Machine Face Z06's??

This is a discussion on Who has Machine Face Z06's?? within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by Spikito anyone else notice the POS in the garage on the first pic...what is that, like a ...

  1. #21
    Member jambofla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northwest Florida
    Posts
    409

    Black
    2002 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    anyone else notice the POS in the garage on the first pic...what is that, like a 92 Taurus
    Looks kinda like a green V6 camaro with a dent in the pass side

  2. #22
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    That sucks!! Keep me updated Wesman and I will do the same for you. Lets try to nab these fuckers for a decent price
    Will do.

    I need wheels pretty bad though after selling my other ones (I'm currently rolling on V6's with dry rotted tires lol) so if I can't find the non-lipped ones by next week, I'm just going to order the machine lipped ones from OE Wheels as soon as they are back in stock.

  3. #23
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Will do.

    I need wheels pretty bad though after selling my other ones (I'm currently rolling on V6's with dry rotted tires lol) so if I can't find the non-lipped ones by next week, I'm just going to order the machine lipped ones from OE Wheels as soon as they are back in stock.
    I gotcha, either way they are nice wheels. I just think the non lip is a bit better but hey, if we can't find them we can't find them. I have been looking here and there, no down and dirty searching because I have a H/C build to finish before I even think of wheels .

  4. #24
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-2...iliateid=10124

    Here you go Wesman. I found them, but the price is a little high compared to the ebay ones with a machined lip. I will continue searching but this is all I have found for now

  5. #25
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-2...iliateid=10124

    Here you go Wesman. I found them, but the price is a little high compared to the ebay ones with a machined lip. I will continue searching but this is all I have found for now
    Good find but I think the offsets are wrong, because they only list them for the Corvettes. Unless the Corvettes and F-bodies use the same offset, but that I'm not sure about.

    The price is also about $100 more than from Lake Shore Wheels. They sell them for $769 which is the best I've found so far.

  6. #26
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Good find but I think the offsets are wrong, because they only list them for the Corvettes. Unless the Corvettes and F-bodies use the same offset, but that I'm not sure about.

    The price is also about $100 more than from Lake Shore Wheels. They sell them for $769 which is the best I've found so far.
    Gotcha, well i'll keep looking. And I don't know about the offset question either

  7. #27
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    I just checked them out and am disappointed with the selection. I want all 17's and the biggest I could get was 9.5 inches wide. Thats not wide enough for me and I don't want to go 18's for the lack of DR's for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Something is up with my washing machine
    By kenro23 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:29 AM
  2. Face Hacking / Real-Time Face Tracking & 3D Projection Mappi
    By theorangeguy in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 07:53 AM
  3. Help: Machine Shop
    By bigpappy in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 07:48 PM
  4. machine gun
    By Danger731 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:55 PM
  5. Kramer apologizing to victims face to face
    By whitelightnin99 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 07:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •