Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Wheels/tires

This is a discussion on Wheels/tires within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; I just sold my 18" zr-1's and currently in the market for some 17's. It's between some zr-1's if I ...

  1. #1
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Wheels/tires

    I just sold my 18" zr-1's and currently in the market for some 17's. It's between some zr-1's if I can find any used or maybe the 17" deep dish y2k's but I can only seem to find the 17/18 look so any help or photoshop skills for 17's all around would be great I also looked through oewheels 32page thread and e-mailed them to no avail. Now for the tires I am thinking about the nitto nt555 or bf goodrich g-force sports. Any experience with the two would be appreciated. The car will see the autox coarse maybe once a month and I would like to stop eating the cones because of my bald tires

  2. #2
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I just sold my 18" zr-1's and currently in the market for some 17's. It's between some zr-1's if I can find any used or maybe the 17" deep dish y2k's but I can only seem to find the 17/18 look so any help or photoshop skills for 17's all around would be great I also looked through oewheels 32page thread and e-mailed them to no avail. Now for the tires I am thinking about the nitto nt555 or bf goodrich g-force sports. Any experience with the two would be appreciated. The car will see the autox coarse maybe once a month and I would like to stop eating the cones because of my bald tires
    i have some OEM chrome 17 zr-1s I'm looking to sell with practically new tires...tires were $1000 when they were bought and have 90% tread and I'm going from memory but i think they are the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's
    Last edited by 2001camaroSS; 03-08-2010 at 06:54 PM.
    2012 Regal GS

    2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

  3. #3
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    i have some OEM chrome 17 zr-1s I'm looking to sell with practically new tires...tires were $1000 when they were bought and have 90% tread and I'm going from memory but i think they are the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's
    Wheels would have to be mint, and I mean no curb rash or flaking of any sort. I have dealt with at least 4 locals who have been more than dishonest that I have almost gone mid evil on. Tell me condition and give me a price.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Wheels would have to be mint, and I mean no curb rash or flaking of any sort. I have dealt with at least 4 locals who have been more than dishonest that I have almost gone mid evil on. Tell me condition and give me a price.
    I truly do not believe there is any scrapes, flaking, or any curb rash but I will have to check to be certain before I tell you wrong...I will be home with the car on Thursday and am putting new wheels on I can get you numerous pictures if you like...

  5. #5
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    I truly do not believe there is a single scrapes, flaking, or any curb rash...I will be home with the car on Thursday and am putting new wheels on I can get you numerous pictures if you like...
    Yep that would be nice. Otherwise it's worth it for me to just buy new ones. What is your price?

  6. #6
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Yep that would be nice. Otherwise it's worth it for me to just buy new ones. What is your price?
    these are what new ones are going for just to give you an idea what new ones cost http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NEW...ccessories...I know mine are not new but they are in like new condition i was thinking around 1000 + shipping

  7. #7
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    these are what new ones are going for just to give you an idea what new ones cost http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NEW...ccessories...I know mine are not new but they are in like new condition i was thinking around 1000 + shipping
    That's why I love oewheels
    http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Camaro-Wh...01684-3-1.html
    Send me very up close clear pictures and we'll talk-thanks.

  8. #8
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    That's why I love oewheels
    http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Camaro-Wh...01684-3-1.html
    Send me very up close clear pictures and we'll talk-thanks.
    ha thats where I bought my new C6 Z06 Deep Dishes...cant wait til they show up...but I will make sure to get you pictures ASAP...email?

  9. #9
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    ha thats where I bought my new C6 Z06 Deep Dishes...cant wait til they show up...but I will make sure to get you pictures ASAP...email?
    click on my name and scroll down to e-mail.

  10. #10
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    I had the BFG's and liked them. I would go with a deep dish rim. i think they look sweet. I'bve been thinking about getting some new wheels myself.

  11. #11
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    I had the BFG's and liked them. I would go with a deep dish rim. i think they look sweet. I'bve been thinking about getting some new wheels myself.
    kdw's or the g-force sports?
    I am going to get the same width all around so it won't be that nice 9.5", 11" stance.

  12. #12
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    kdw's or the g-force sports?
    I am going to get the same width all around so it won't be that nice 9.5", 11" stance.
    I've had both and liked them both the same. i didnt notice much of a difference except price. Why no 9.5/11?

  13. #13
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    I've had both and liked them both the same. i didnt notice much of a difference except price. Why no 9.5/11?
    Cause i'm jewy you know that.
    The g-force sports come in 285 width as do the nitto's so I am going to go as wide as possible for all 4 corners.

  14. #14
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Cause i'm jewy you know that.
    The g-force sports come in 285 width as do the nitto's so I am going to go as wide as possible for all 4 corners.
    the 285's will fit on the 9.5? I have some stock 10 spokes that i wanna set-up either some autocross tires or some DR's. think im gunna ditch the Z0's too

  15. #15
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Oh and the jewyness is deff showing through.

  16. #16
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    the 285's will fit on the 9.5? I have some stock 10 spokes that i wanna set-up either some autocross tires or some DR's. think im gunna ditch the Z0's too
    I think stock 17's are 9", however if you can fit 275's I am not going to worry about a measly 285, what wheels you thinking about those z06's are nice/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    Oh and the jewyness is deff showing through.
    jew know it

  17. #17
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I think stock 17's are 9", however if you can fit 275's I am not going to worry about a measly 285, what wheels you thinking about those z06's are nice/


    jew know it
    I have been thinking about some ZR1's (new style), BBS's or HRE's. not sure yet

    this
    http://www.bbs.com/en/showroom/showroom.html

    or

    http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/seri...?q=/560R/560R/

    or

    http://www.corvette-wheels.com/image...zr1-wheels.jpg

  18. #18
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    That first one "air i ai" sucks balls
    I'm starting to think you have to much damn time on your hands.

  19. #19
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    That first one "air i ai" sucks balls
    I'm starting to think you have to much damn time on your hands.
    What else is there to do in the desert? haha

  20. #20
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    If you are thinking about HREs and can afford HREs, wtf are you even talking about ZR1s for?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: 4 Wheels & Tires
    By Wesman in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. WTT 2002 WS6 Wheels/Tires + Cash For Your Wheels
    By Zaccagnini in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:33 AM
  3. For Trade: WTT 2002 WS6 Wheels/Tires + Cash For Your Wheels
    By Zaccagnini in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:32 AM
  4. WTB: 17x11 & 17x9.5 wheels and tires and some 18"tires
    By Honda Hunter in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 11:18 AM
  5. Snow Tires/Wheels/Summer Tires
    By chasfs in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 07:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •