Black
    1999 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Torq Thrust M and some 315's

Hey guys, been reading a lot of posts recently, need some new Rims and Tires for my 99 ws6.
    I see "Tomzwheels" comes up often for good deals, but i can't seem to find the website.

I've decided to get some black TTM's 17 x 9.5 in front and 18 x 10.5 in the rear, and i'd like to throw on some 315's

Question is i see 10.5 and 315's is a fine line, anyone have fitment issues or need spacers?
    And also, who's got a good rim/tire website, id like to get rim and tires from same website but if not thats fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Guys,

Danny

Pewter
    '00 SS

Im dealing with that same question of fitment issues but no one seems to answer that question. As far as websites, i have been looking at oewheelsllc.com. Good prices but alm replicas i think. People seem satisfied with the wheels though
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Black

Yeaa idn if no one rele has any further input im gonna give it a shot, i kno 10.5's and 315s have been done before, Im just curious about any mods necessary.

Also still lookin for those websites, checked out oe but doesnt look like they carry TTMs, any thanks for your response man.

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

I used to have the same combo. It looked great and bolted right up

Black

That looks great man exactly what im goin for, wherrd you buy the rims and tires from?

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

I got the rims off of ebay for 650 brand new off of a dealer. Tires are Summuttos and I got em off of tire rack I think. When I got em it was 110 for the back (hook like shit even on a perfect day) and fronts were 88 (heavy as donkey dick though)

Black

Prices arnt bad actually was thinkin of going with some nitto 555's thanks for your input man.

Still cant find a website to sell these black TTM's 18 x 10.5, keep the help coming , also read somewhere 18 inch rims might be to big.for a 315 as far as safety issues go, anyone think 17's all around instead of just up front is a better idea?

Thanks in advance guys,

Danny

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

Those are 17's. Definitely do that instead of 18's. They look big enough imo

Pewter
    '00 SS

See im oppostie. If the car is lowered, then do 17's. If not like mine is, then go up a size. I have those ss chrome rims on mine now frombthe factory i guess. Tbey are 17's and i want bigger. I was actually thinking 18x8.5 front 19x10 back. People say it can be done. After i washed my car the other day idknt see how it can be done now. With what i have now looks like the clearance to the back part (not top or front of fender well) only has maybe 2 or 3 inch clearance already. With that said i think all 18 or like you said 17 front 18 back is a good deal. Just my little ole opinion though.

Here is the thread i started if you wanna read tgroufh this and see other options.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158121
    Last edited by kenro23; 07-13-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Thread Information