Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 622

Post up your F-Bodies with Corvette wheels!!

This is a discussion on Post up your F-Bodies with Corvette wheels!! within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS how is the clearance with the 295's? i take it you have spacers in there. i ...

  1. #341
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS View Post
    how is the clearance with the 295's? i take it you have spacers in there. i have the same wheels with 1.25 spacer and 285's and can get the rear tire to rub (just enough to take a quarter size of undercoating off) on the inner wheel well in front of the tire. next summer i wanted to go with 295 or bigger, but was worried about the clearance issue. i also have plans to lower.
    i have 295s and am lowered with the eibach prokit. I dont have any spacers or anything like that and do not rub. I know of others that do this as well.
    2012 Regal GS

    2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

  2. #342
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS View Post
    how is the clearance with the 295's? i take it you have spacers in there. i have the same wheels with 1.25 spacer and 285's and can get the rear tire to rub (just enough to take a quarter size of undercoating off) on the inner wheel well in front of the tire. next summer i wanted to go with 295 or bigger, but was worried about the clearance issue. i also have plans to lower.
    295s no spacers either, lowered as well.

  3. #343
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS View Post
    how is the clearance with the 295's? i take it you have spacers in there. i have the same wheels with 1.25 spacer and 285's and can get the rear tire to rub (just enough to take a quarter size of undercoating off) on the inner wheel well in front of the tire. next summer i wanted to go with 295 or bigger, but was worried about the clearance issue. i also have plans to lower.
    285's here, no rubbing with room to go bigger. Dont know why you're rubbing

  4. #344
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    295s no spacers either, lowered as well.
    you were exactly who i was referring too ha

  5. #345
    Member dragonchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chuckey, TN
    Posts
    373

    black
    2001 Trans Am




    Just got them installed Friday

  6. #346
    Member xmarkx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    EAST bay area Cali
    Posts
    634

    black
    1999 camaro SS

    now it's time for some lowering springs.... unless youre plan on going off roading some time soon....

  7. #347
    Member Superwoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    49
    Posts
    156

    Bright Red
    2001 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS View Post
    how is the clearance with the 295's? i take it you have spacers in there. i have the same wheels with 1.25 spacer and 285's and can get the rear tire to rub (just enough to take a quarter size of undercoating off) on the inner wheel well in front of the tire. next summer i wanted to go with 295 or bigger, but was worried about the clearance issue. i also have plans to lower.
    Right now I have 1.5 spacers and have no rubbing at all on the inside of the fender but I do get some rubbing from the lip if there are passengers in the back seat. I'm thinking of taking them to a local machine shop and getting maybe .200-.250 taken off them.

  8. #348
    Member dragonchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chuckey, TN
    Posts
    373

    black
    2001 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by xmarkx View Post
    now it's time for some lowering springs.... unless youre plan on going off roading some time soon....
    Hmmm....Off roading in a T/A....Well, I am a hillbilly, so don't tempt me, LOL/JK Lowering springs is one of the MANY things on my list along w/ SFC

  9. #349
    Member xmarkx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    EAST bay area Cali
    Posts
    634

    black
    1999 camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchick View Post
    Hmmm....Off roading in a T/A....Well, I am a hillbilly, so don't tempt me, LOL/JK Lowering springs is one of the MANY things on my list along w/ SFC
    the ghost flames look really good! normaly I hate flames on a car but yours look sick

  10. #350
    Member dragonchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chuckey, TN
    Posts
    373

    black
    2001 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by xmarkx View Post
    the ghost flames look really good! normaly I hate flames on a car but yours look sick
    WOW!! Thanks!!

  11. #351
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchick View Post
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Just got them installed Friday
    Looks good!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

    Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

    Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

  12. #352
    Member 2K2SLPSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    30
    Posts
    116

    Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_CAMARO View Post
    285's here, no rubbing with room to go bigger. Dont know why you're rubbing
    im rubbing bc of the offset of the wheels i have.

  13. #353
    Member cancam99ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    540

    Navy Blue
    Chevrolet Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86@6LE View Post
    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size



    Looks great painting my wheels black this week try are the exact same ones

  14. #354
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS View Post
    im rubbing bc of the offset of the wheels i have.
    Makes since lol

  15. #355
    Member Faught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    round rock TX
    Posts
    354

    white
    1999 Trans Am

    just some chrome c5 wheels i got off an 01 z06 gona do a photo shoot soon for the high school


    Last edited by Faught; 09-06-2010 at 03:40 PM.

  16. #356
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Faught View Post
    just some chrome c5 wheels i got off an 01 z06 gona do a photo shoot soon for the high school
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Looks good I can't wait til I can afford the rest of my tires.

  17. #357
    Member Faught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    round rock TX
    Posts
    354

    white
    1999 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Looks good I can't wait til I can afford the rest of my tires.
    what are you looking 4 my cousin can get wheels and tires at dealer cost.

  18. #358
    Member 2K2SLPSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    30
    Posts
    116

    Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_CAMARO View Post
    Makes since lol
    i really have to sqaut it through a hard 90 degree, i think ill go with 295s next summer and face the fact that i might be beating on my wheel well with a hammer

  19. #359
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    25
    Posts
    46

    Black
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    They all look nice guys!
    My F-body is still sitting on stocks but soon she'll get new rims

  20. #360
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K2SLPSS View Post
    i really have to sqaut it through a hard 90 degree, i think ill go with 295s next summer and face the fact that i might be beating on my wheel well with a hammer
    Yea, probably the same here with 295's. BFH mod ftw

    Quote Originally Posted by 02CamaroZ28WithLS1 View Post
    They all look nice guys!
    My F-body is still sitting on stocks but soon she'll get new rims
    What kind of rims are you wanting?

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Trade: Corvette wheels
    By kenro23 in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
  2. Family of F-bodies for those with 2+ post ur rides
    By bowtieguy02SS in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM
  3. Corvette wheels same as F-Body wheels?
    By StuntmanMike in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:43 AM
  4. Post Pics of the Ugliest F-bodies youve seen....
    By Tyler_LS1 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 12:21 AM
  5. BMW wheels that fit F-bodies
    By SSwt00SS in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 03:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •