Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

picture request.....ZR1s

This is a discussion on picture request.....ZR1s within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; post some pictures of trans am's (98-02) with ZR1 rims thanks...

  1. #1
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937

    picture request.....ZR1s

    post some pictures of trans am's (98-02) with ZR1 rims

    thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    post some pictures of trans am's (98-02) with ZR1 rims

    thanks
    my 18x9.5 zr1s
    would get more but it sucks posting on my phone


    Last edited by tatertot91; 10-05-2010 at 10:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    my 18x9.5 zr1s
    would get more but it sucks posting on my phone

    Click for full size
    thats cool.....when you can, get me a pic of along side the car with those on IF you can, if not thats fine

    someone people say they stick in somewhat
    Last edited by Blackbird WS6; 10-05-2010 at 09:19 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    thats cool.....when you can, get me a pic of along side the car with those on IF you can, if not thats fine

    someone people say they stick in somewhat
    i would post some pics but the pics i had with those wheels on were in my laptop which got stolen last week. Getting new pics would require swapping rims and im too lazy for that
    they didnt look bad at all fitment wise. What size tire do you want to go with

  5. #5
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    i would post some pics but the pics i had with those wheels on were in my laptop which got stolen last week. Getting new pics would require swapping rims and im too lazy for that
    they didnt look bad at all fitment wise. What size tire do you want to go with
    17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear

    they say they stick in more then the orig. ones b/c the offset is diff.....?

  6. #6
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear

    they say they stick in more then the orig. ones b/c the offset is diff.....?
    Here is another old one of my 9.5s
    I believe with 17x11s the offset is 38mm offset that will give you the wider stance. The 50mm wheels will be set further in the wheel well and will look like your standard SS wheel from the side


  7. #7
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Here is another old one of my 9.5s
    I believe with 17x11s the offset is 38mm offset that will give you the wider stance. The 50mm wheels will be set further in the wheel well and will look like your standard SS wheel from the side

    Click for full size
    the offset they offer for the 11s is 50mm

  8. #8
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    the offset they offer for the 11s is 50mm
    Did some research and people say the 50mm looks good and the smaller offset sticks them out too much. Also saw some had to roll the quarters.

  9. #9
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Did some research and people say the 50mm looks good and the smaller offset sticks them out too much. Also saw some had to roll the quarters.
    thats good news.......NOW the front are 56mm


    and ill be getting them in polished....you think they will look good on my t/a with the viper blue paint?....you seen pics (dont make fun) LMFAO!
    Last edited by Blackbird WS6; 10-05-2010 at 10:33 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    thats good news.......NOW the front are 56mm


    and ill be getting them in polished....you think they will look good on my t/a with the viper blue paint?....you seen pics (dont make fun) LMFAO!
    True. Ended the search for TT2s?
    I think they'd look real nice but if you want my opinion i think a set of 17" billet specialties street lites would look killer on that car

  11. #11
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    True. Ended the search for TT2s?
    I think they'd look real nice but if you want my opinion i think a set of 17" billet specialties street lites would look killer on that car
    they make them in 17x9.5/11 BUT do they fit are cars? is the question......$1400 for them lol

  12. #12
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    they make them in 17x9.5/11 BUT do they fit are cars? is the question......$1400 for them lol
    Damn right they do, just gotta get the right offset

  13. #13
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Damn right they do, just gotta get the right offset

  14. #14
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    the 17" billet specialties street lites would look awesome
    2012 Regal GS

    2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

  15. #15
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    the 17" billet specialties street lites would look awesome
    yep looking into them now....just have to make sure there no problems for street use

  16. #16
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS




  17. #17
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    Click for full size

    son of a motherfuckin bitch that looks good

    my can is somewhat lighter in color tho hahahaha

  18. #18
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    son of a motherfuckin bitch that looks good

    my can is somewhat lighter in color tho hahahaha
    i still think it would look sweet.

  19. #19
    Veteran Blackbird WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    van down by the river
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    i still think it would look sweet.
    fuck yea it does lol......just the price isnt

  20. #20
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    fuck yea it does lol......just the price isnt
    pays to look good man. haha you'll be glad you did. Tater will tell you the same but we are a little biased when it comes to wheels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture request
    By 99bluetransam in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:07 PM
  2. Picture Request Please
    By Speeddemon24_7 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 04:48 PM
  3. picture request
    By Blackbird WS6 in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:16 PM
  4. You Have 1 New Friend Request (Picture story)
    By 86 IROC-Z in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:25 AM
  5. Picture Request
    By Gav'sPurpleZ in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •