Thread: opinions needed

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

opinions needed

im getting new wheels n tires 4 my 02 z28 within the next month....its a navy blue metallic lowered w/ flat black 'berger panel mod'...silver camaro lettering & SLP GRILLE ....i know what size wheels i want.....17x9.5 front & 18x10.5 rear....need help picking the right wheel....currently has 4 17x9.5 aluminum zr1's....pick a winner!..... between: black zr1's w/ polished lip ..... black (gunmetal maybe?) deep dish zo6 ... c5 or c6...polished lip of course

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

hmmm. Gun metal would be interesting to see on that blue. I always hated the look of sold black wheels. I don't know what it is but,... black wheels with a polished front face of the wheel. OE Wheels has a twin 5 spoke with polished front face and black inlay that I almost bought for my 97. With that type of paint a polished wheel makes the car pop. I have the dark green with flake in it. OE wheel is about an hour south of me so I drove down there and put the wheels in front of the stockers and the polished face just makes the paint pop. I have a lot of hobies so I went the cheaper ZR-1 rout but I liked the ones with the polished face and black inlay because all of the trim on my car is black. Mirrors, roof pannel, badges, head light reliefs, front grill, and moulding. Your choice but I liked the polished front with the black inlay.

Thread Information