Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i just ordered 20" rvm spazios for my 99 T/A

This is a discussion on i just ordered 20" rvm spazios for my 99 T/A within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by camaronx I bought them on ebay--got polished black with 255-35-20 falkens---selling my 18" zo6 chrome wheels---they are ...

1KBird
    Quote Originally Posted by camaronx
    I bought them on ebay--got polished black with 255-35-20 falkens---selling my 18" zo6 chrome wheels---they are currently on ebay---got 5 with tires starting the bid at $499.00--better post this in the 4 sale section---c-ya
    Wow! You got a great deal. That's a $1600.00 wheel. I couldn't get your web page to come up. Can you try to post a picture of your ride? I would love to see those 20s.

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

Wow i bet they are expensive mine were fairly cheap---tires cost 100.00 more then rims but they were mounted/balanced and came with lug nuts/locks

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

Oh and thank you for your service to our country i was in the navy stationed at naval air staion miramar they filmed a movie there while i was there called "topgun" I had recently been named sailor of the quarter and got tickets to the world premiere in san diego---it was cool also got to see uso show with the late bob hope, jimmy stuart, and it was a tribute to general jimmy doolittle who was around 90 then--for those not familiar he led the raid that they made the movie about,"60 seconds over tokyo"

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

Try again the lonk is here www.msnusers.com/Richards99TransAm It does not look like webpage but it is click on the picture link on the left or scroll down and look righ and you will see them

1KBird
    Still can't get there. The network here has a program called Web Sense and maybe that is blocking access. Oh well.

Sounds like you have quite a history. I am a retired chief myself. San Diego is a great place, I was stationed there on the USS Cape Cod (AD-43).

The forgelines are gonna set me back about 1500 a piece but I said what the heck. This is my first sports car and I am getting old. Better live it up.

My nephew is in the 3rd ID and I am a contractor just trying to support the war fighters and make a buck or two. We appreciate your support!

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

the wheels/tires with lugs/locks were $1385.00 shipped for all 4 if you could tell me how you posted your pic i could post one 4 ya

1KBird
    Just click on the "go advanced" button of the quick reply button. Then use the paper clip to add an attachment and browse your hard drive for the picture. Piece of cake.

The Pirelli Rossos are costing right at $500 a peice so I will end up spending about $7000 for wheels and tires.

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

Well the pay is excellant over there but very dangerous just be carefull so you can get back and enjoy it.

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

can't do it

All pics are to large to download--i can make them smaller for e-mails but don't know how to make them smaller for this place---i can e-mail pics if you like

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Not TOO bad, but now its time for rotors/pads

BlackHawk T/A
    Quote Originally Posted by 1KBird
    Sorry….. No offense meant. Such a long post and tired fingers! I'm a newbie and kind of excited! Not much communication with the outside world.... Here is the wheel I am going with.

Forgeline SOP3s all around. Kind of pricey but nice.
    Do they have a polished aluminum version?

1KBird
    All pics are to large to download--i can make them smaller for e-mails but don't know how to make them smaller for this place---i can e-mail pics if you like
    Sure, I think all you need to do is click on my 1KBird name and send an e-mail. I will even resize and post them for you if you would like.

1KBird
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk T/A
    Do they have a polished aluminum version?
    They have all flavors. forgeline.com/wheels/so3p.html My friend who has been racing and building race cars for some time recommended them. I trust his judgement and the prices are on par with the high end models.

1KBird
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird*
    Not TOO bad, but now its time for rotors/pads
    I know..... Another unexpected budget increase. $2250.00

I was looking at Baer Claw Systems, Front 98-02 F-body. (Extreme+) BAER 6 Piston caliper, 13.50" x 1.25" Rotors, All Necessary Hardware.

Do you have any other recommendations?

1KBird
    Scratch that..... We are going way over budget!

Baer Front Claw System (Extreme Plus); Baer 6S 6 Piston Caliper, 14" (2 Piece) Rotor, Crossdrilled, Slotted & Zinc Washed, Kit Includes all Necessary Hardware.
    $2349.99

Baer Rear Claw System (Extreme Plus); Baer 6S 6 Piston Caliper, 14" (2 Piece) Rotor, Crossdrilled, Slotted & Zinc Washed, Kit includes all Necessary Hardware
    $2349.99

BlackHawk T/A
    Ugh...nevermind...they make really nice wheels but nothing under 19"

navy blue
    2002 Z-28 Camaro M6

IMHO-big wheels slow the car down.But I gotta say -I looked at the pictures and that looks sharp.Let us know how it rides and stuff-the long haul outcome.

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

Well i got a couple more pics of my 20's up on my webpage---i still can't get them small enough to post or put in my profile---i guess that is what i get for owning a 4.a megapixel camera---too much resolution---i'm gonna find a 1 megapixel so i can share pics all day and ikbird if you'll answer my e-mail i sent i'll be able to send you pics of the 20's----thanks www.msnusers.com/richards99transam

torrid red/red interior
    2005 GTO 6spd

Hey 1kbird

If you visit my public profile you'll see a pic of my new wheels there---hope this helps

1KBird
    If you visit my public profile you'll see a pic of my new wheels there---hope this helps
    Those look sweet! Have put any speed on them? How do they perform?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information