Black on Black
    2000 Trans Am M6

How about these?

How would these look on a navy blue Trans Am? And can anyone put them on a navy trans am? like with photoshop or something like that? I dont have any pics of my car right now.
    Attachment 4077

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Honestly man, there are alot of wheels that look just like that. Shouldn't be to hard to find a pic of a set that's close on your exact car...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i have chrome cragar SS wheels on my 98 SS vert check out my cardomain in my sig.
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

little suggestion also, you will get people sayin things like "did you race a GT for those wheels" cuz those painted wheels are modled after the bullit type from the 60's and are very similar to those used on almost ever mustang in the 90's and 00's

i still get a little hype about having mustang wheels but i know they're wrong , these wheels are used on many cars other than stangs

Black on Black
    2000 Trans Am M6

What about the ones that look just like this but there chrome?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

go to tirerack.com use their wheel selection system. they put your car on the screen and then select the american racing 505 wheels. you can change the color of the car and then you'll see what it looks like.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

they would look good but i have the same type of look cragar style rims but there black and not made by american racing i love them even though some people think there mustang bullit rims

Thread Information