Ok so i'm trying to find this center cap only seen it once, and my buddy sold the camaro, heres a link to pic of the car not a very good one but if i can at least find out wat type of rim it is maybe i can find the center cap


it's either a push through or screw on center cap, it's plastic and has like a diamond pointed tip to it, chrome, PLZZZ HELP!!!, it the rims are 17" 's