Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help Me Pick Out Tires Please

This is a discussion on Help Me Pick Out Tires Please within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; I have the Fuzion ZR/1 and have been very happy with them... I would reccomend them to anyone wanting a ...

Black
    98 Z/28

I have the Fuzion ZR/1 and have been very happy with them... I would reccomend them to anyone wanting a very good tier at a low price.

I got 245/50ZR16 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3.
    It works good for me, had them for a year now, they are going to last another 1.5 year I think. so 2.5 not too bad, 30k miles.
    Only change I would do probably get 17 inch wheels, to look better on the car which is lowered 1.25 with Eibach pro kit.
    now, I leave in Texas so snow or lots of rain is not an issue, but I think they're better 4 seasons tires out there for performance, like the Michelin pro sports.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 5LtrBtr View Post
    I was wanting to upgrade to some bigger rims but some things came up and now the moneys not there, so I'm just going to get a new set of tires for now. What is a good tire for the stock rims. When I do a search on like goodyear or something it says they don't have the 245/50/16. I'm wanting something that does decent in the rain as this is my daily and something that'll last me a while. I've got cooper cobras now and they spin like they're on ice after 4000 even at half throttle. Any help would be appreciated.
    I have the Nitto NT555's, Great traction and in the price range you are looking for. Heres a link: http://superbuytires.com/tires/model/Nitto/NT555/

Black
    2000 Trans-Am

I have the ORIGINAL Goodyear Eagle GS-C s on my 2000 Trans Am. I just bought the car in March, and with 24100 miles.
    These tires are absolutely incredible!
    There are few left, but they hook like no oher, and actually did ok in some little snow in NH and VT. They are some of the best tires I've ever driven. I'm looking to get another set, or something even better. If there are any interesting leads or suggestions, I'd appreciate it. If not, then it's the old GS-Cs all over again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information