Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 339
Like Tree2Likes

do anyone have 315s out back on a f-body?

This is a discussion on do anyone have 315s out back on a f-body? within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by tatertot91 Here are a few of the pics i've taken if you look through them you'll find ...

  1. #181
    Senior Member JoshuaGrooms83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Geneva, WI
    Posts
    1,539

    Red
    98 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Here are a few of the pics i've taken
    if you look through them you'll find pics from various angles
    These are on 18x11.5s and they do bulge a little

    On my old camaro
    http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/a...20KDW2%20335s/
    http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/a...ged%20Senekas/

    On the TA
    http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/a...ged%20Senekas/
    http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20to%20Clean/
    I think that is just awsome! I know what im doing when i get 18" rims
    275s in the front and 335s in the rear
    and today i actualy got to see 335s in person today, let me tell ya, they are HUGE lol. I went to a Porche museum today and got the pleasure of standing next to a $200K+ Porche Carrera GT. The tires and brakes were just MASSIVE lol pics will follow once i have a chance to download to a computer.

  2. #182
    Junior Member Razdrvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Red Oak, Texas, United States
    Posts
    20

    White
    2002 Camaro

    Thanks! they hook great too. I started getting some vibrations like they were out of balance today. After a quick inspection, I realized the wheels have spun about 90* inside the tires. Has anyone else had this problem?

  3. #183
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    23
    1998 Firebird Formula`

    Here's a shot of my 315's on 17x11 torq thrust 2's although the gmmg has been changed to tsp true duals


  4. #184
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    23
    1998 Firebird Formula`




  5. #185
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    I think that is just awsome! I know what im doing when i get 18" rims
    275s in the front and 335s in the rear
    and today i actualy got to see 335s in person today, let me tell ya, they are HUGE lol. I went to a Porche museum today and got the pleasure of standing next to a $200K+ Porche Carrera GT. The tires and brakes were just MASSIVE lol pics will follow once i have a chance to download to a computer.
    I bet that was a sight to see cause a Porsche isnt that big lol. have you seen the 345s on the back of a ZR1 in person? insanely huge!

  6. #186
    Senior Member JoshuaGrooms83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Geneva, WI
    Posts
    1,539

    Red
    98 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1 View Post
    I bet that was a sight to see cause a Porsche isnt that big lol. have you seen the 345s on the back of a ZR1 in person? insanely huge!
    lol Anything past a 315 is crazy lol I looked in to prices for 335 35 17s nd the lowest i could find was $200 per tire from Kumho. Not a bad price since better tires start in the $400each range lol
    The porches were pretty nice and yeah, those cars are TINY lol

  7. #187
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    ya i looked up the pilots that come on the ZR1 and they were $586 ea at tire rack lol

  8. #188
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    lol Anything past a 315 is crazy lol I looked in to prices for 335 35 17s nd the lowest i could find was $200 per tire from Kumho. Not a bad price since better tires start in the $400each range lol
    The porches were pretty nice and yeah, those cars are TINY lol
    bought my rear 315 yokohama advanced sports for $335. they are a slight notch below the michelin PS2s and saved me about $300 for all four corners

  9. #189
    Member fastt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    324

    white
    2002 z28 camaro

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    bought my rear 315 yokohama advanced sports for $335. they are a slight notch below the michelin PS2s and saved me about $300 for all four corners
    Congrats on your 315s bro.I just got me some ZR1s DD about a few weeks ago. I went out and bought me some 315x35x17 MT the other day i cant wate to get them put on my car.I well be putting up some pictures when i get them on my car.

  10. #190
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    ^^^ nice! I look forward to seeing it

  11. #191
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    IMO a formula doesn't look right unless its got some fat rubber laying behind it
    The formula above does a good job of it

  12. #192
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Psycho View Post
    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    I am in love with your car! Wanna trade it for mine?

  13. #193
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    My drag radials look so much thinner than my regular street tires did


  14. #194
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    I am looking for opinions on the widest tire I can get in a Mickey Thompson Drag Radial for my 17X9 stock LE wheels. Car will see mostly street use, but some track. I don't think the Nitto DRs are going to hold the new power level well so I am doing HW now.

  15. #195
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by fastt View Post
    Congrats on your 315s bro.I just got me some ZR1s DD about a few weeks ago. I went out and bought me some 315x35x17 MT the other day i cant wate to get them put on my car.I well be putting up some pictures when i get them on my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1 View Post
    ^^^ nice! I look forward to seeing it




    those should look nice with this



    im excited

  16. #196
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    That will looks sick!! But one thing I hate is that on 90% of the Camaros that have CME done to them, the tips look like crap! Idk if its what they are made of or what but get to polishing them up or something!!

  17. #197
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    That will looks sick!! But one thing I hate is that on 90% of the Camaros that have CME done to them, the tips look like crap! Idk if its what they are made of or what but get to polishing them up or something!!
    i'm going to have them powder coated to clean them up

  18. #198
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    i'm going to have them powder coated to clean them up
    I knew you would do something to them

  19. #199
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    I knew you would do something to them
    ha im way to much of a perfectionist to be leaving them like that. i just need rain to clear the salt off the roads so i can get the car out.

  20. #200
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    chrome tips, they'd match better imo

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Back in an F-BODY!! Who still owns one?
    By BadBlueBird* in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 03:36 PM
  2. Back from the body shop
    By tcondra in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:57 PM
  3. Back in a F-body
    By 00ssSLP in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. Got my GTP back from the Body Shop
    By ls1camino in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:26 PM
  5. Back in an F body
    By SENN13 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •