Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ditching the Beat Up Rims

This is a discussion on Ditching the Beat Up Rims within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; Whatsound system u running? I got m-class in the door and backseat but i just removed the two in the ...

Impounded
    Whatsound system u running?
    I got m-class in the door and backseat but i just removed the two in the hatch. I might modify it for two 6x9s tho.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BashamWS6 View Post
    Whatsound system u running?
    I got m-class in the door and backseat but i just removed the two in the hatch. I might modify it for two 6x9s tho.
    i have an alpine head unit, JLs in the doors and rear seat area, and 2 12" rockford p1s in the trunk with a rockford amp. i love it cause i can turn it up real loud and the vocals sound amazing and theres some thump to go along with it.
    2012 Regal GS

2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

Impounded
    Wat sound system u running?

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Wat sound system u running?
    its in the post above. i'm confused...?

Impounded
    Srry about that. My iphone has been slightly retarded. Never get an iphone...Sometimes itll post my comments before im done writing them or itll say i never made a comment and then show up like 3 times. But JLs are awesome for sound. Did you replace the hatch speakers in or just leave them out?
    Last edited by BashamWS6; 07-13-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Srry about that. My iphone has been slightly retarded. Never get an iphone...Sometimes itll post my comments before im done writing them or itll say i never made a comment and then show up like 3 times. But JLs are awesome for sound. Did you replace the hatch speakers in or just leave them out?
    ha thats why i've got my blackberry. i just left them out. it sounds amazing as is.

Impounded
    Yeah i left them out in my Trans Am but my firebird i put smaller ones...gave a little more of a full sound IMO but it doubled the price because of the amp and for that i shouldve just go subs. Bad decision. But live and learn. Im debating on subs. Lots of my friends have them(only one in an fbody) and some have problems. It scares me a lil because his fbody rattles alot (which i kno it can be fixed but money could be better spent) and his car keeps shorting and dying...alot. If i ever do end up with subs i might get a 10 or two and hide them in the cubby/spare tire because lets face it...that spare is worthless

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Yeah i left them out in my Trans Am but my firebird i put smaller ones...gave a little more of a full sound IMO but it doubled the price because of the amp and for that i shouldve just go subs. Bad decision. But live and learn. Im debating on subs. Lots of my friends have them(only one in an fbody) and some have problems. It scares me a lil because his fbody rattles alot (which i kno it can be fixed but money could be better spent) and his car keeps shorting and dying...alot. If i ever do end up with subs i might get a 10 or two and hide them in the cubby/spare tire because lets face it...that spare is worthless
    i love subs but i would never put them in another camaro/TA. a person buys these cars for the engine not for the stereo and thats why i will keep the stock stereo in my SS. I wanna be able to hear my car roar but that's my opinion. yea i have a custom box that fills up the entire ttop area in the red Z. i will never do that again. put them in the cubby hole. (great set up here Amp rack & sub) i would also suggest a capacitor i have one and it helps so much.

Impounded
    Yeah everyone has a compasitor down here. And i doubt ill get subs. I perfer engine with a nice background of music

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information