wkdtransam85

Question Can anyone identify these rims?

motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_9912_firebird01_l.jpg

(please copy and paste this link into your browser. I am a newly registered member and it wont allow me to add links or pictures, sorry)

I have no idea what rims these are.. if anyone could help me identify them i'd really appreciate it. I want to try and get a set of these for my t/a.

thanks for the help

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by jwindbigler
    personally i dont really like the way that they look. i think that you would be better off getting something wider and chromed. but thats just me. thanks
    Nobody asked if you liked them or for your opinion, he asked if you could help him -not for you to talk crap on them. If you don't want to help don't talk. Jwind I don't know what they are I've never seen them before, but don't listen to fools like him, buy what you like it's YOUR car and it needs YOUR style. Being flat faced like they are they could be custom wheels

Black
    2000 Trans am

I know What they are

YO wassup, Those wheels are Stock 2000 Ws6 Wheels... they were limited to the Ws6's produced in 2000 and if im not mistaken, were only on some of the ws6s produced in 2000 not all... they are pretty rare but its a type of wheel that either u like them cause of their diffrent looks or u hate them... i believe they call them the "Salad Shooter" wheels... dont quote me though... anyways i recently ran into a set of them in bad as* condition on ebay and they wanted like 450-550 USD for the set.. i dont know if they sold or not... i think if u search ebay every once in a while ull find them... search "WS6 Wheels" or Maybe trans am wheels... Good Luck

flat black
    those were a stock wheel alright but it was like a 93-97 v6 wheel if im not mistaken...i KNOW for a fact that they came on '93's but i dont know what other years. however ive never seen them polished like that...well crap nvm upon closer inspection they are not the same wheel they look similar, but not the same
    Last edited by lrader99; 12-26-2005 at 06:55 AM.

Silver
    2002 SS

I bought stock 35th anniversay wheels right from GM for my '02. All you need is the GM part number. Mine came as a set of four with valve stems, lug nuts, lug nut caps and center caps. You should also be able to buy them individually.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

those are the rare option 18" wheels for TA. the original 93 wheels were similiar but rounded face, not flat.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

blue
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

Those are T/A wheels. What year they were available I have no idea but, I remember seeing a set on ebay last night.

Thread Information