red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

anyone have these on their car?

im looking into ordering some 17x9 corvette ZR1 rims for my WS6. this may sound weird (it's also not my choice, i dont really have one) but im only ordering these rims for the winter and then i will be parking my car in a month until next spring. i will probably end up selling them next spring so i can get my other rims of choice but i was just curious if anyone has some pics of them on their car. thanks a bunch

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Personally...not a fan of the ZR1's on T/A's.
    They look great on Camaros though.

Not my car...

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by transamdude99 View Post
    im looking into ordering some 17x9 corvette ZR1 rims for my WS6. this may sound weird (it's also not my choice, i dont really have one) but im only ordering these rims for the winter and then i will be parking my car in a month until next spring. i will probably end up selling them next spring so i can get my other rims of choice but i was just curious if anyone has some pics of them on their car. thanks a bunch

Click for full size
    don't you have ws6 polished/chrome rims??

Other rims of choice?

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

these are the rims i had on it but i was in a accident and now i need new ones. i was planning on getting new z06 rims next spring but i wasnt planning on getting in a wreck so now im forced to get some now. i ordered some azuka rims the other day that were cool but when i looked at the specs, they are only 7.5 wide and the ZR1's are 9 wide. im not really impressed with these but im just wanting to get some rims on my car so i can get it back from the body shop. im thinking if i dont like them then i will just sell them
    Last edited by transamdude99; 10-08-2007 at 11:00 PM.

Thread Information