Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anybody running the Corvette "sawblades"?

This is a discussion on Anybody running the Corvette "sawblades"? within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER Don't pay any attention to these jerks . The wheels look pretty darn good . ...

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Don't pay any attention to these jerks . The wheels look pretty darn good . Like the man said , drop it a little , put some 275/40 's on it and enjoy something a little different than TT2's that every other Maro is runnin .
    hey i dont have TT 2's! ive got Z06's .......... wait i guess alot of people have those to damit

Silver
    98 Camaro

That was the whole point.....just wanted something different.....something that didn't look gawdy and wasn't crazy priced..... I realize the wheels are older than the car..... but to me...they blend in .... they don't say " LOOK AT ME"!!!! Appreciate the positive comments guys!!!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 1LOMARO View Post
    I'm looking at a set of "sawblades" off of a 93 model Vette..... anybody have an opinion on fitment, looks, what tire would make the ride better?
    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    sorry.....i just threw up all over my desk..but its your car, your choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Don't pay any attention to these jerks . The wheels look pretty darn good . Like the man said , drop it a little , put some 275/40 's on it and enjoy something a little different than TT2's that every other Maro is runnin .
    That was the whole point.....just wanted something different.....something that didn't look gawdy and wasn't crazy priced..... I realize the wheels are older than the car..... but to me...they blend in .... they don't say " LOOK AT ME"!!!! Appreciate the positive comments guys!!!
    this is why i love these threads...you asked for opinions and when one wasnt what you wanted..you threw a hissy fit..trying to "burn" people about their opinion and their personal choice of rims..then other people saying stupid shit about not paying attention to other people's opinion next time edit your post to say positive comments only

Stock
    2002 Camaro

this is why i love these threads...you asked for opinions and when one wasnt what you wanted..you threw a hissy fit..trying to "burn" people about their opinion and their personal choice of rims..then other people saying stupid shit about not paying attention to other people's opinion next time edit your post to say positive comments only
    here we go........

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    here we go........

i just dont understand ..this always happens..someone asks for opinions ..opinions are given ..people get all butt hurt and act like its a personal attack...if people think when they do something ..that they will receive 100% positive feed back then they are delusional..its different..and props for that..just not my taste imo

Silver
    98 Camaro

Hey..you made your point .... think maybe you can drop it now .....or are you gonna continue to be an asshole? Do you have these wheels...NO....you gave your opinion ...its done....I bought them ...its my car....so STFU!!!!

black
    02 vette vert

i just dont understand ..this always happens..someone asks for opinions ..opinions are given ..people get all butt hurt and act like its a personal attack...if people think when they do something ..that they will receive 100% positive feed back then they are delusional..its different..and props for that..just not my taste imo
    thats why you dont see my car on here. i dont think i could bear the emotional trauma of someone else not liking what i like. [ok thats not really why, its just not done yet]

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Hey..you made your point .... think maybe you can drop it now .....or are you gonna continue to be an asshole? Do you have these wheels...NO....you gave your opinion ...its done....I bought them ...its my car....so STFU!!!!
    hey hey hey..... its ok just take a deep breath. no one is here to attack you

black
    02 vette vert

did anyone ever think about starting anger management classes on here? btw, that car is so ugly it doesnt matter what wheels you put on it. how do you like that?

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

.....we who have been here for a little while have seen too many of these threads where people ask for honest opinions then go haywire when somebody disagrees. If you are to post opinion threads, you must take the bad reviews in stride with the good. Just say thanks for your honest opinion and be done with it. If you would have said that earlier on, I'm sure Shady would have STFU by now, there would be no reason to say anything else. Personally, I don't post up many, if any opinion threads because I don't give a crap what other people think of my tastes.

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    did anyone ever think about starting anger management classes on here? btw, that car is so ugly it doesnt matter what wheels you put on it. how do you like that?
    Easy dk

Silver
    98 Camaro

Point taken..... all is clear.... all comments are received and appreciated...

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    .....we who have been here for a little while have seen too many of these threads where people ask for honest opinions then go haywire when somebody disagrees. If you are to post opinion threads, you must take the bad reviews in stride with the good. Just say thanks for your honest opinion and be done with it. If you would have said that earlier on, I'm sure Shady would have STFU by now, there would be no reason to say anything else. Personally, I don't post up many, if any opinion threads because I don't give a crap what other people think of my tastes.
    oh y2k you are wise

98' trans am

now thats over..what are you mods

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

oh y2k you are wise
    You can just call me the Zenmaster I am one with the universe.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

black
    02 vette vert

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Easy dk
    couldnt help it.

Silver
    98 Camaro

Only mods thus far are the wheels....bought the car two months ago for $1k...previous owner had a slight mishap....thus the primered fender and white hood.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Only mods thus far are the wheels....bought the car two months ago for $1k...previous owner had a slight mishap....thus the primered fender and white hood.
    good deal. miles, a4/m6?

Silver
    98 Camaro

118,000 miles ....a4...loaded

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information