Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

22" wheels on trans am how crazy is that?

This is a discussion on 22" wheels on trans am how crazy is that? within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; pics are in My signatur on car domain ... I havent taken pics since Ireplaced my 4 channel with the ...

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

pics are in My signatur on car domain ... I havent taken pics since Ireplaced my 4 channel with the new alpine but I can do it tonight if Junior needs to be proven wrong again
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

red
    2000 trans am WS6

I have 20's on my trans am and they barely fit. I would not go any bigger than that. Im thinking about going back to like 18's. The 20's are nice but im sure im losing power

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    pics are in My signatur on car domain ... I havent taken pics since Ireplaced my 4 channel with the new alpine but I can do it tonight if Junior needs to be proven wrong again

I don't know what is more pathetic your drag racing video where you run a (13.98)and almost got your ass spanked by the saleen or the fact that you digitally imposed women that you wish your loser ass could get Or the fact that you have got screwed on every A/V component you have purchased or sucked dick to get. $7100 plus installation You and your car is a fuckin joke. Save your money and your breath, just give up. Prove me wrong again?, don't make me laugh.

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

he got a 13.95 because he was in reverse... I couldn't tell if the other guy redlighted or what

true on ya brother
    Just goes to show you can have all the money in the world and still have piss poor taste. Do you get a matching phat platinum 52 inch necklace a.k.a. chain... with the purchase of those chromed out trash can lids ? and some matching dope ear rings?

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ann40722
    true on ya brother
    For somebody that only Has 2 posts, stay out of this one rookie.

Grant it I only have two posts on this forum but I have plenty on others
    Last edited by ann40722; 05-15-2006 at 04:13 PM.

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

hey illcul8troffcr

your cardomain site would be better if you could actually enlarge the pics with all the chicks!!! big disappointment bro...

other than that... toss in some more pics of your system...

I'm surprised you went with that Alpine deck though, cuz for that price, you could have built up one hell of a carputer...

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by evlls1pimp
    I don't know what is more pathetic your drag racing video where you run a (13.98)and almost got your ass spanked by the saleen or the fact that you digitally imposed women that you wish your loser ass could get Click for full sizeOr the fact that you have got screwed on every A/V component you have purchased or sucked dick to get. $7100 plus installation You and your car is a fuckin joke. Save your money and your breath, just give up. Prove me wrong again?, don't make me laugh.

For one thing that was the first time I ran my car down the track bone stock. I went too far past the lineup so the green lights disappeared .. so I thought I had to back up to make them reappear .. little did I know I didnt have to and the tree dropped so I threw it back into drive and spanked yes the saleens ass.. so with that being said .. you said I "almost got my ass spanked by the saleen" which I beat by running a "13.95" not "13.98" to his "18.00" second run ... but then again thats like saying your car is almost good looking enough to post on this forum when its as bland as it is..

I guess 4 seconds is nothing in a race huh genius? for my first time I think I did rather well ..

Now as for your comment about the woman I digitally imposed onto my car ... which you took out of context on my page...... I said clearly that the girl was washing a mustang and I thought she would look better on my car so I put her in her spot... As gay as your comments and you are .. you seemed to ignore the fact that I have more pics of more hot ass girls on my car than youve seen in your entire trailor park community....

You are a lil kid with a keyboard and daddys wallet .. is he gonna buy you a girl to put in some pics ... hell i'll rent you some haha mine pose for me for free

So first you say it isnt my car and I dont have a system worth $6000

then I show you I have that and more then you wanna say that that I got screwed on all of it and that I .. commited a homosexual act to get my equipment. lol look your daddy might be paying for your equipment .. haha but your moms paying for mine champ.. wanna know how I repay her for it?

Hell I could be your dad .. Im glad someone elses name got put on the birth certificate I would claim switch hitter like yourself... dont be mad little boy because I keep proving you wrong and you cant back up jack shit .. other than you have poor taste in cars rims and women.. oh and when you speak to me address me properly boy .. call me dad haha tell your mom thanks too
    Last edited by illcul8troffcr; 05-15-2006 at 07:22 PM.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker
    hey illcul8troffcr

your cardomain site would be better if you could actually enlarge the pics with all the chicks!!! big disappointment bro...

other than that... toss in some more pics of your system...

I'm surprised you went with that Alpine deck though, cuz for that price, you could have built up one hell of a carputer...
    I know unfortunately when I posted them they were larger sized but Car domain changed there coding format after I had all of the pics loaded so now they all show up one size .. that arent enlargeable. Any one who wants to see them full size drop their email .. I take them with a nice digital so their huge ..

About the carputer .. I love Alpine equipment always have and I paid nowhere near what stores sell it for I have a very good hookup a good friend who runs a local store so I get it all at their cost.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

ok for the people with GOOD taste on here drop me the name of some sites on here that host videos so they show up in here or whatever .. and some pic sites other than photobucket or image shack .. because image shack wont show up in here..

And ill post some very nice pics and video of hot girls and a very nice camaro SS if I do say so myself

orange
    1999 camaro z-28

I can tell you exactly what will happen if you try 22's. first you will have to change the suspension and your car is going to look like the car on east coast ryders website because if you don't jack it up you will not be able to turn. They will also mess your tranny up in no time. 20's won't mess it up as fast as 22's but the 20's also look bad on your car because i tried them. You can't drive at high speeds with the 20's either because you can feel the air under your car it feels like you just keep getting airborn i kept mine for about a month and sold them. now i have a pair of corvette c6 wheels on my car and they look a hell of alot better than th 20's. they are
    275/30/19 rear
    265/35/18 front
    the corvette wheels and tires will cost you about as much as a set of 22's but they will look, and feel better. the chrome finish or the black finish will look awesome on your car.

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

did you know that photobucket also hosts vids now?

I've never tried to post a picture here before... let see if it works...

edit: sure does...

RED
    2000 WS6 TA

Ghey

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Cool

For one thing that was the first time I ran my car down the track bone stock. I went too far past the lineup so the green lights disappeared .. so I thought I had to back up to make them reappear .. little did I know I didnt have to and the tree dropped so I threw it back into drive and spanked yes the saleens ass.. so with that being said .. you said I "almost got my ass spanked by the saleen" which I beat by running a "13.95" not "13.98" to his "18.00" second run ... but then again thats like saying your car is almost good looking enough to post on this forum when its as bland as it is..

I guess 4 seconds is nothing in a race huh genius? for my first time I think I did rather well ..

Now as for your comment about the woman I digitally imposed onto my car ... which you took out of context on my page...... I said clearly that the girl was washing a mustang and I thought she would look better on my car so I put her in her spot... As gay as your comments and you are .. you seemed to ignore the fact that I have more pics of more hot ass girls on my car than youve seen in your entire trailor park community....

You are a lil kid with a keyboard and daddys wallet .. is he gonna buy you a girl to put in some pics ... hell i'll rent you some haha mine pose for me for free

So first you say it isnt my car and I dont have a system worth $6000

then I show you I have that and more then you wanna say that that I got screwed on all of it and that I .. commited a homosexual act to get my equipment. lol look your daddy might be paying for your equipment .. haha but your moms paying for mine champ.. wanna know how I repay her for it?

Hell I could be your dad .. Im glad someone elses name got put on the birth certificate I would claim switch hitter like yourself... dont be mad little boy because I keep proving you wrong and you cant back up jack shit .. other than you have poor taste in cars rims and women.. oh and when you speak to me address me properly boy .. call me dad haha tell your mom thanks too
    You say that your sytem is this&that but you have pictures of old style l5's and said they were l7's, you also say that you put polk momo MMC650's in your car for $398 those sound worse than the ac delco stock speakers polk momo is one of the worst brands I have ever seen!!!So you think you did pretty good racing huh, well thats why you don't get paid to think you dumb shit. And I think I have already told you that I pay for 90% of my modifications which is pretty good considering when you were 18 you were prolly some loser ass bitch that got beat up everyday by people like me. But now you think you are doing pretty good for yourself by taking a few pictures of some $2 whores you saw at nopi and by acting like a badass on the computer. Well fuck you and everything you stand for, you fuckin loser THIS IS MY THREAD BITCH!!! I wish you lived in G.A. so I could kick you in the ass til your nose bleeds.
    Ps. If I have all the money in the world then y did you say that I live in a trailer park.

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Cool

ok for the people with GOOD taste on here drop me the name of some sites on here that host videos so they show up in here or whatever .. and some pic sites other than photobucket or image shack .. because image shack wont show up in here..

And ill post some very nice pics and video of hot girls and a very nice camaro SS if I do say so myself

The reason image shack won't work is because Your camaro aint shit so quit talking about it in my thread

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

You say that your sytem is this&that but you have pictures of old style l5's and said they were l7's, you also say that you put polk momo MMC650's in your car for $398 those sound worse than the ac delco stock speakers polk momo is one of the worst brands I have ever seen!!!So you think you did pretty good racing huh, well thats why you don't get paid to think you dumb shit. And I think I have already told you that I pay for 90% of my modifications which is pretty good considering when you were 18 you were prolly some loser ass bitch that got beat up everyday by people like me. But now you think you are doing pretty good for yourself by taking a few pictures of some $2 whores you saw at nopi and by acting like a badass on the computer. Well fuck you and everything you stand for, you fuckin loser THIS IS MY THREAD BITCH!!! I wish you lived in G.A. so I could kick you in the ass til your nose bleeds.
    Ps. If I have all the money in the world then y did you say that I live in a trailer park.
    For one you thing you ignorant fuck those are the original first L7's ever produced .. I love showing an dumb shit like yourself just how wrong he is sooo I took my receipt and I scanned it for you .. and circled the packing code .. for you because youre probably to simple to comprehend where it is on your own..

now as for your comment about polk momos haha obviously you cant afford them or .. shall I say poppa hasnt paid to get you some .. because I had a set of Boston acoustics pro 6.5 components .. 2 pair .. and my momos sound better .. which numerous friends of mine as well as local stereo shops and shows can testify to. I speak from experience little boy .. not out of my ass like yourself.. youre still wet behind the ears .. I understand thats why Im not going to hurt your feelings too bad..

As for this dumb shit you said
    So you think you did pretty good racing huh, well thats why you don't get paid to think you dumb shit. And I think I have already told you that I pay for 90% of my modifications which is pretty good considering when you were 18 you were prolly some loser ass bitch that got beat up everyday by people like me
    lol Middle school mentality and comments dont phase me little guy .. Any little daddys bitch can talk shit about beating ass on a computer Ill give you my address to come get your ass beat in person though if your man enough? You dont pay for your modifications likeI said before Mcdonalds doesnt pay good enough for you to. Or do you do special favors for your man boss.. for some extra overtime.. ?

But now you think you are doing pretty good for yourself by taking a few pictures of some $2 whores you saw at nopi and by acting like a badass on the computer. Well fuck you and everything you stand for, you fuckin loser THIS IS MY THREAD BITCH!!! I wish you lived in G.A. so I could kick you in the ass til your nose bleeds.
    Last but not least awww youre getting so hostile haha is it because everything everyone has told you in this thread about your car and your taste basically says you have shit for taste and your car is about to look like a homeys ghetto mobile with your "fresh bling" haha? Its ok like in your daily life you suffer from penis envy from every other male.. I guess you suffer from style and taste envy as well..haha and two dollar whores? Little buddy you couldnt buy so much as a smile from girls I get with so dont get it twisted .. Homey So as far as I see it the only thing you own .. is that dumbass look on your face right now because once again in this threa your left looking stupid and you still have that busted ass car that Daddy bought haha or is still paying for probably

"Da wittle guy just isnt adequate am he?"

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

haha your thread .. this may be the thread you started but its the one Im schooling you in and the one the website ultimately owns ya little dumbass.. haha this isnt even a challenge man come on .. tell your dad to come help you out or something because youre too damn stupid and too easy to be made a fool of

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Cut out the flaming in here! Consider this a warning to both parties..

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Cool

naw fuck that consider this a warning to the old ass-hole that thinks his old shit car is worth the sorry system he put in it and that brags about rockin some damn 5 year old kickers. Kick me out I don't care, but this old fucker is the one with all the offenses which means he is the dickhead here. This site aint nothing but a bunch of assholes anyway.

illcul8troffcr I might be wet behind the ears but I could buy and sell your stupid ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by evlls1pimp; 05-16-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information