Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

22" wheels on trans am how crazy is that?

This is a discussion on 22" wheels on trans am how crazy is that? within the Wheels and Tires forums, part of the General Help category; no horses to spare?...

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

no horses to spare?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

that is a cheap price for those new C6 zo6 wheels

Crazy!

Black
    2000 Formula

that is a cheap price for those new C6 zo6 wheels
    Discount tire direct...
    You'll pay alittle more then that now...
    2000 Formula...Cold air intake,MAF,SLP bellows,SLP lid,K&N,Strut tower bar,Bilstein Shock and spring pkg,and exhaust.

one more opinion

i have 20" niche with 255/35/20's
    the front tires do rub during left or right turns
    & you feel EVERY bump

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

wow, I bet if you hit ANY pothole/bump you would bend your 20's...

white
    1998 z28

don't get 22's. thats going to look ghetto. 20's at the biggest others wise your going to be laught at.

buy my camaro! 10.8k!! sprung_monkey's Avatar

1993 chevy pickup DD
    1999 camaro ss

oh god what are you doing to that car?

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Ok everybody I have had the new 17"s on for a while now. Everybody can calm down a little. I saved the money from getting 22"s and I am thinking about putting a 502 crate motor in. Tell me that shit wouldn't be BAAAAD!

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

well the 502s are heavy as shit... and don't necessarily come with amazing horsepower... depends on which one, and how it was built....

have you put serious thought into having your ls1 built up, maybe with forced injection? probably for much less than the 502....

slo98ss
    have u ever heard of Iforged, or Fikse? or boze, or boyd? thats very "blinging" while giving you the race car look, and everyone will know that u have 5k-6k in wheels.

slo98ss
    dude ur on crack...sell teh damn trans am to somone that apreciates what it is. An lsx engine will outperform that iron block 502 anyday (isnt it iron block?) think about what ur saying bro, converting to oldschool muscle car technology?

Mystic Teal
    1998 Z28 M6

Yea, for the cost of a 502 crate motor, you could up your displacement to something like a 408 (stroked 6.0L block I beleive) and still have money left over to make it even more ballsy. If you were going the crate motor route, I'd get an LS7.

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

my car is already pushing more power than an ls7, and besides those things are $15,000

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Just goes to show you can have all the money in the world and still have piss poor taste. Do you get a matching phat platinum 52 inch necklace a.k.a. chain... with the purchase of those chromed out trash can lids ? and some matching dope ear rings?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    Just goes to show you can have all the money in the world and still have piss poor taste. Do you get a matching phat platinum 52 inch necklace a.k.a. chain... with the purchase of those chromed out trash can lids ? and some matching dope ear rings?

Well it also just goes to show how bitter old people get when young people have more money and style. And yes I did get the 52 inch necklace, your mom really seems to like it. Even with my "trashcan lids" I would still smoke your bitch ass "camaro ss".

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

ahahahahah sorry little boy but daddy didnt buy mine I did .. So when go to speaking to an "old" person who is 6 years older than you genius .. get your own wallett and get out of daddy's pocket. As for smoking my SS and your sense of taste and style .. this thread has spoken for itself .. 5 pages of people of basically told you your taste in rims sucks.. 22's or 17's your car is still blah.. Ill roll by slow and you can do the same and lets see who looks out of desire and who looks for a good laugh .. homey

My car catches looks everywhere it goes thats not braggin thats straight up honesty .. yours doesnt standout at all its plain.. down to the rims..

Instead of putting money into the engine I have about 6 grand in the audio visual sytem in my car .. oh and that too was my money haha not from pappy like yourself.
    So sorry to school you little guy but I have warnings for putting the last jackass in his place. So I wont make personal attacks on you but you asked for advice and opinions you got it. Dont get mad because like I said daddy can give you all the money you like but maybe he should invest in a stylist for you .. If your car looks like that..does your mommy dress you still too?

And little boy you need to keep on watch in "ya momma" on mtv to polish up because that lame ass joke was weak..

LS1 Pimpin made easy

silver
    1998 trans am

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    ahahahahah sorry little boy but daddy didnt buy mine I did .. So when go to speaking to an "old" person who is 6 years older than you genius .. get your own wallett and get out of daddy's pocket. As for smoking my SS and your sense of taste and style .. this thread has spoken for itself .. 5 pages of people of basically told you your taste in rims sucks.. 22's or 17's your car is still blah.. Ill roll by slow and you can do the same and lets see who looks out of desire and who looks for a good laugh .. homey

My car catches looks everywhere it goes thats not braggin thats straight up honesty .. yours doesnt standout at all its plain.. down to the rims..

Instead of putting money into the engine I have about 6 grand in the audio visual sytem in my car .. oh and that too was my money haha not from pappy like yourself.
    So sorry to school you little guy but I have warnings for putting the last jackass in his place. So I wont make personal attacks on you but you asked for advice and opinions you got it. Dont get mad because like I said daddy can give you all the money you like but maybe he should invest in a stylist for you .. If your car looks like that..does your mommy dress you still too?

And little boy you need to keep on watch in "ya momma" on mtv to polish up because that lame ass joke was weak..

Ok I would like to see this $6000 system. Just out of curiosity if your stereo shop bent you over a table or if you actually know what you are talking about . And another thing, I paid for 90% of my stuff if you could read you would have seen that I was going to get rims as a birthday present. You want to talk about plain, what have you even done to your car besides that shitty tint that looks like you peeled it off some tin foil. O your jokes are just so funny like "homey", and "yo momma". The really funny thing is I am just gettin started and at 18 my car is still better than yours. I bet in real life you are just a big ass loser and that aint your car. So yeah bitch...

Black/Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6 A4

wow... this got nasty...

let him put whatever the hell he wants on his car...

and I too, would like to hear what comprises this $6,000 audio system...

you can get the Adire Audio Brahmas or the RE XXXs for under $300 a piece for two 12s, which are known for being some of the most accurate/powerful in the world... if you spend more than $350 per amp then you're getting screwed, and even if you put in two pairs of components along with replacement 6.5" subs, that couldn't possibly add up to more than a grand...

I guess if you tossed in one of those over-priced DVD-NAV systems, you could theoretically get somewhere near $3k-4k... and that would be one hell of a system!!

pics plz!

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by evlls1pimp
    Ok I would like to see this $6000 system. Just out of curiosity if your stereo shop bent you over a table or if you actually know what you are talking about . And another thing, I paid for 90% of my stuff if you could read you would have seen that I was going to get rims as a birthday present. You want to talk about plain, what have you even done to your car besides that shitty tint that looks like you peeled it off some tin foil. O your jokes are just so funny like "homey", and "yo momma". The really funny thing is I am just gettin started and at 18 my car is still better than yours. I bet in real life you are just a big ass loser and that aint your car. So yeah bitch...
    No one got bent over but you for actually purchasing a rim like that .. they should have given it to you for being stupid enough to put it on your car. Thats gotta depreciate it by what few thousand? haha and I have the title to my car .. and receipts as well as pics for it all .. with my name on it haha can you say the same? I thought not. And theres no way you paid for any of the work or items yourself .. mcdonalds doesnt pay that much ..

HEEEEEEEEERE we go .. ok junior Im gonna give you a let the jackass run his mouth pass.. but as for my setup since you obviously need help with style this is what good equipment looks and sounds like ..

Head Unit - Alpine IVA-D901 - $2300 on Alpines site when I bought it( did I pay this much no.. but thats how much anyone else would have to) In dash flipout dvd with screen and alot more..

4-channel amp for highs - Alpine MRV-F545 - $650.00 (http://www.alpine-usa.com/en/product...model=MRV-F545)

Amp for subs - MTX 81000D - When I bought it this amp sold for $650.00

Highs - Polk MOMO MMC650 - 2 sets - $199.00 x2 = $398.00

Subwoofers - 2 S12L7 Solobaric Kickers with custom box - $399 a piece X2 = $798

Equalizer/ DSP (Digital Sound Processor for you) - Alpine Era-G320 $550.00 at the time when I bought brand new on Alpines website

DVD Changer - Alpine DHA S680 - Was first to have it in my area special ordered when it came out brand new was $1600 ( Again I got it at a better price but thats what your dad would have to pay for it)

XM - ALPINE TUA-T020 XM - $199.00 When I bought it again new

XM Antenna - Terk Slim Antenna - When I bought $69.00

An Extra Optima Yellow Top Battery - $229.00 but hey on this site for $148.00 http://www.lowcostbatteries.com/prod...fslash-78y.htm

Then theres the 0 gauge wire I have running front to back to the battery and the MTX amp.... theres the Fuses and all of the accessories that needed to be used to install.. as well as installation cost.

So with all that being said little guy I was wrong Its a total of about $7100 And thats not counting installation and accessories or parts needed such as wires and all.
    Last edited by illcul8troffcr; 05-15-2006 at 03:47 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information