Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

18" 5 star with a decent lip? decent price?

Anyone know of a decent 18" rim like the CCW 550 that isnt going to cost me an arm and a leg? I'd like a smooth 5 star with the bigest lip possible...just think that look is mean! I also like the sportmax 962's but would want them all chrome or polished. Any help would be great!

Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

thanks blue28...there are some wheels there that could fit the bill. It seems that a fat lip on a polished rim is going to be expensive! Has anyone seen in person a rim in the "hyper silver" powdercoat?

Navy Blue
    1999 Camaro Z28

Lightbulb

You can get these in silver finish also.

Tork imagines.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

I really like those, but they might be too narrow. The 18's only come in a 9" width and I was hoping to do a 9" in the front and a 10" in the back. Have you ever seen hyper silver in person? Does it look like a polished rim? Thanks for all your help. jb

Navy Blue
    1999 Camaro Z28

Thumbs up

IMO, The Petrol Octane probably the best looking one I've came across!
    Plus you can get it in a 9.5" wide wheel, but it cost more than some of the other wheels.

Good luck with choosing !

Pewter
    02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
    I really like those, but they might be too narrow. The 18's only come in a 9" width and I was hoping to do a 9" in the front and a 10" in the back. Have you ever seen hyper silver in person? Does it look like a polished rim? Thanks for all your help. jb
    That's my ride with the Imagine's. I run 275/30/19's on all four corners. Same width as stock so I don't know why it would be too narrow. And it's actually called hyperblack,hypersilver is alittle lighter. It does not look like a polished wheel does. The lip is polished stainless..clearcoated. 3.25'' lip. Hope this helps. I am VERY pleased with these wheels.
    Seth

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Anyone know of a decent 18" rim like the CCW 550 that isnt going to cost me an arm and a leg? I'd like a smooth 5 star with the bigest lip possible...just think that look is mean! I also like the sportmax 962's but would want them all chrome or polished. Any help would be great!
    im in the same boat you are. been looking at a lot of wheels but cant seem to find anything to pull the trigger on. i LOVE the ccw's but cant afford $3k on just wheels. i also want at least a 10" rim in the rear so i can run at least a 305 back there.

my car is red, and personally i dont care for black rims on a red car, too ying and yang for me. a gunmetal looks good, but i dont want to buy anything until i see it on the car. i dont want to drop $2k on rims and tires if im not in love with them

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Blue28 View Post
    You can get these in silver finish also.

Tork imagines.

Click for full size
    those rims look hot, can you post some more pics?

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

Dude, I have the perfect wheel for that description..5 spoke, Smooth, and the most important factor the huge beautiful lip

[URL="http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/WheelDetails.cfm?IDNumber=RUFFRACING_R280_CHROME&S KU=1210&CheckFit=1"]http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/WheelDetails.cfm?IDNumber=RUFFRACING_R280_CHROME&S KU=1210&CheckFit=1[/URL

1995 Trans Am: 6spd - Pacesetter LT's - LS1 Front Swap - SLP LS1 FlowPac CAI - MagnaMouth CatBack - De-Cat - Eibach ProKit - Bilsteins - HP Evo's - 3pt. Strut Tower Brace - 4.10 Gears - Spohn Adj. PH - B&M Ripper Shifter

Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

SSTG

Seth, Could you post a pic of your car? Possibly a pic that I don't have to click on to make it open! Thanks...can't wait to see it. JB

Pewter
    02 WS6

Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

thanks...for some reason, when i opened the page this time, your previous pics showed up. those rims look fantastic on your car! i have a red ss convertible so i might go with the silver. Anyone have the hyper silver version of these on their car? Seth, what lowering kit are you running? Again, your car is hot...only way it could be better is if it was a drop top

Pewter
    02 WS6

thanks...for some reason, when i opened the page this time, your previous pics showed up. those rims look fantastic on your car! i have a red ss convertible so i might go with the silver. Anyone have the hyper silver version of these on their car? Seth, what lowering kit are you running? Again, your car is hot...only way it could be better is if it was a drop top
    Thanks bro! It's the Eibach pro kit. I'm gonna have to disagree on the vert, I don't like the trunk on the vert.

If you like. Try this http://tirefactory.com/virtualwheels.cfm. I think you can test some of sportsmax rims with your model. That is a virtual simulator.

Thread Information