Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Zainoed my undercarriage today

This is a discussion on Zainoed my undercarriage today within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by Soltakr Either that car doesn't get driven much or you drive too slow. How many miles on ...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    Either that car doesn't get driven much or you drive too slow. How many miles on your whip?
    72,000 and change.

7k in the last 3 years.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 05-07-2008 at 06:11 PM.

red with black stripes
    2002 Trans Am WS6

looks good. but is it really necessary? haha

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by stephen02ws6 View Post
    looks good. but is it really necessary? haha
    For my standards and show purposes, yes.

It also makes it real easy to locate any leaks or potential problems.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 05-07-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I got a new u-joint put in today, this will be going in soon too.

red with black stripes
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    For my standards and show purposes, yes.

It also makes it real easy to locate any leaks or potential problems.
    i see. you must win at alot of shows then, because the car is nice.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by stephen02ws6 View Post
    i see. you must win at alot of shows then, because the car is nice.
    Thanks

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

have a beer. that looks great.

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

hahaah thats psychotic ! and I thought rich's car is clean (it is but I dont htink its waxed) dont let him see this post ! lol!

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

are you @ stock height? I scrap the shit out of everything until I got my new y-pipe, and I had to get the stock driveshaft piece of metal safetly thing removed, or It would have fallen off !

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by eddielb View Post
    are you @ stock height? I scrap the shit out of everything until I got my new y-pipe, and I had to get the stock driveshaft piece of metal safetly thing removed, or It would have fallen off !
    I am dropped.

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

I see what appears to be a rental storeage unit, your car sleeps there...? nice job, could not be any cleaner, love your exhaust, super tidey too.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Whoa! Tell us the truth... that car never really sees any actual streets does it?

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

that's beyond words y2k. looks GREAT. I bet your car is pretty loud huh? You've got gmmg right? You need to make some really good sound clips for us. I'd really like to hear it. In my area they say mine is the best sounding. I'd like to hear yours just to actually hear lts, ory, gmmg, and cmes.

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Y2K, I must admit,your car is the bomb, and it is true I would love to have a car that clean.

And mined you I have the know how and means to do so, but here is where the problem lies.

I am just no disciplined enough. I know you enjoy your car,hell you have to, because I enjoy just looking at the pics and the incredible attention to detail, again I give you you props, you are disciplined Man.

Now me on the other hand .well lets just say I am most likely older than most of you.
    Ok I'll go ahead and put a date stamp on it, I was born in 1967,and have owned a few muscle cars in my day, the fact is I grew up when what was the end of the real muscle car era. I have owned any thing from a 67 SS 350 4spd to a 69 Z28 302 DZ or a 70 SS 454 chevelle, 70 1/2 lt-1 Z28 hell I have even owned what was to be the last Z28 Two different times a 1974 Z28, and currently own a 2002 Z28, an it goes on and on to a total of 42 F body's alone. Any way I said all of that to say this, I most likely enjoy my car as much as the next guy, it currently has 37k miles on the odometer, and is due it's first clutch. I drive the hell out of this car , I don't abuse it ,there is a difference . I also consider it a clean car.
    I some times feel I push it to its limits, but it never lets me down. and it turns heads everywhere it goes.
    I get myself into some heated discussions sometimes about what a real world muscle car is , and as a well rounded package the 4th gen beats them hands down. I have been told my car is a factory freak,what ever the hell that means, or maybe I am just an aggressive driver who knows, but my car runs 12.42@ around 117 mph on motor, with only a flow master , de screend
    MAF ,a lid,bellow,filter an a shifter and et drag radials, and 11.50's @121 on a 100 shot n2o , thats better than any of my so called real muscle cars ran with more mods, and I sill get 27mpg to and from the track with ac blowing, so this is a muscle car that I enjoy.
    Last edited by maxwax; 05-10-2008 at 07:20 AM.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Blah, this was the first weekend in months I have spent any time with the Camaro. I did all the cleaning on it the last 2 years, its just upkeep now. With work and house building, I really haven't had any time to spend on it lately. Not only have I had no time for it lately, I really haven't had much interest in it. Once I get moved into my house in another couple weeks, hopefully I can start into doing some things with it again.

Thats a crying shame man. Want me to come show it some love and interest until you get things straight?

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by maxwax View Post
    Y2K, I must admit,your car is the bomb, and it is true I would love to have a car that clean.

And mined you I have the know how and means to do so, but here is where the problem lies.

I am just no disciplined enough. I know you enjoy your car,hell you have to, because I enjoy just looking at the pics and the incredible attention to detail, again I give you you props, you are disciplined Man.

Now me on the other hand .well lets just say I am most likely older than most of you.
    Ok I'll go ahead and put a date stamp on it, I was born in 1967,and have owned a few muscle cars in my day, the fact is I grew up when what was the end of the real muscle car era. I have owned any thing from a 67 SS 350 4spd to a 69 Z28 302 DZ or a 70 SS 454 chevelle, 70 1/2 lt-1 Z28 hell I have even owned what was to be the last Z28 Two different times a 1974 Z28, and currently own a 2002 Z28, an it goes on and on to a total of 42 F body's alone. Any way I said all of that to say this, I most likely enjoy my car as much as the next guy, it currently has 37k miles on the odometer, and is due it's first clutch. I drive the hell out of this car , I don't abuse it ,there is a difference . I also consider it a clean car.
    I some times feel I push it to its limits, but it never lets me down. and it turns heads everywhere it goes.
    I get myself into some heated discussions sometimes about what a real world muscle car is , and as a well rounded package the 4th gen beats them hands down. I have been told my car is a factory freak,what ever the hell that means, or maybe I am just an aggressive driver who knows, but my car runs 12.42@ around 117 mph on motor, with only a flow master , de screend
    MAF ,a lid,bellow,filter an a shifter and et drag radials, and 11.50's @121 on a 100 shot n2o , thats better than any of my so called real muscle cars ran with more mods, and I sill get 27mpg to and from the track with ac blowing, so this is a muscle car that I enjoy.

Im going to have to make a trip to Ga and meet up with some of you guys one weekend.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by GatorSS View Post
    Whoa! Tell us the truth... that car never really sees any actual streets does it?
    Its not a DD by any means, but it roams the streets. I am extremely anal about its upkeep though.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by GatorSS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    that's beyond words y2k. looks GREAT. I bet your car is pretty loud huh? You've got gmmg right? You need to make some really good sound clips for us. I'd really like to hear it. In my area they say mine is the best sounding. I'd like to hear yours just to actually hear lts, ory, gmmg, and cmes.
    I will one of these days and its a fabricated GMMG, same thing though.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Thanks for the compliments Max, its truely nice to hear things like this from your peers and members you have mutual respect for

Quote Originally Posted by maxwax View Post

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157 View Post
    I see what appears to be a rental storeage unit, your car sleeps there...? nice job, could not be any cleaner, love your exhaust, super tidey too.
    Only for another month, then it moves with me into my house

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information