Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wtf!?

This is a discussion on Wtf!? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by JonB After zooming in some on the pic it looks like a white magnet with a black ...

Black
    2002 Firehawk Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    After zooming in some on the pic it looks like a white magnet with a black number 1 on it. And after zooming in there are definetly numbers on the camaro and other t/a in the exact same spot. You can see the whole left side of the white t/a and there are no numbers except the black mark(number or vent). In any racing event you put a number on the car on both sides so to me it just seems odd that those other 2 cars have clear numbers and then the white T/A has none, that just does't make sense.
    WOO GO JonB!! Ya it is odd.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

cool pic-you can tell which cars have the better suspension-look how flat that black camaro is VS the firehawk squating and tossing it's weight around

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    cool pic-you can tell which cars have the better suspension-look how flat that black camaro is VS the firehawk squating and tossing it's weight around
    the hawk is almost as bad as that red Camaro behind it...what's that WS6 doing in the back? they don't belong there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information