Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What Do You Guys Think?

This is a discussion on What Do You Guys Think? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Hey can I have your old spoiler?!?! Looks like you don't need it . Rob...

1999 Chevy Camaro

Hey can I have your old spoiler?!?! Looks like you don't need it .

Rob

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Damn guys! You're vicious about my damn spoiler. I didn't like it at 1st either but it's grown on me. You know, there are alotta worse spoilers out there. I was behind a '02 Z28...he had a 3 peice w/ the gargoyle horns shaped spoiler...
    Gotta give you props on the high deck spoiler...i LIKE MINE...
    Last edited by BIGRED Z; 04-14-2006 at 10:55 PM.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Here are some more pics guys...

The One and Only ProjectCamaro.com's Avatar

Red
    1999 Z28

Good looking car, I have a HU headunit mount as well. Get's a lot of attention.
    Pictures Of My Camaro's
    Because You Can Never Modify To Many Camaro's

red
    04 pontiac gto

looks nice im not gonna comment on the spolier i think there was enough said about that.on another note the h.u. looks sweet but i think you should either match the color of the h.u. to the hvac overlays or vice versa.im one for making things match.i have a clarion that lights up red to match my interior.other then that that deck is tight.what model pioneer is that?

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by firebird99
    looks nice im not gonna comment on the spolier i think there was enough said about that.on another note the h.u. looks sweet but i think you should either match the color of the h.u. to the hvac overlays or vice versa.im one for making things match.i have a clarion that lights up red to match my interior.other then that that deck is tight.what model pioneer is that?
    I know what you're saying man! I looked all over the place for a HU that lit up red but didn't like the ones I've seen...The model I got was a Pioneer DEH-80MP...It's great! I can upload pics and custom screen savers that I can make off of AVI's, MPEG's, JPG's and whatnot...

red
    04 pontiac gto

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    I know what you're saying man! I looked all over the place for a HU that lit up red but didn't like the ones I've seen...The model I got was a Pioneer DEH-80MP...It's great! I can upload pics and custom screen savers that I can make off of AVI's, MPEG's, JPG's and whatnot...
    i just looked it up not bad for 299 but its xm ready

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by firebird99
    i just looked it up not bad for 299 but its xm ready
    I'm really not into satellite radio... I got it cause I can upload stupid stuff. My next headunit is gonna be a DVD player w/ the motorized flip up screen...

buy my camaro! 10.8k!! sprung_monkey's Avatar

1993 chevy pickup DD
    1999 camaro ss

looks cool but loose the wing man

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

That spoiler ruins it!

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Camaro Z28

I like the the LS1 3rd brake light. Spoiler, HVAC guages........not so much. What company made that hood?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Im sorry but the wing looks like it sticks up about as far as a baby strollers handle does... do you plan on having someone push the car by the wing anytime soon? if not loooooose it!!

Platypus Control Director BigFrog's Avatar

Black
    2002 SS

Arrow Honesty, At Last.

Since no one else has had the guts or good taste to tell you yet, I have to come out and say what everyone else must be thinking.

You see, the wing is too big. No one likes it, even if they are holding back posting their opinion, take it from me, it's too big. It's too ricey, it's too much, it does not fit the vehicle, it's out of balance, out of sync, it does not match, it is wrong for the car.

I hate to speak for everyone, but I am sure the majority would agree even if they dare not tell you straight out.

One other thing, someone seems to have painted over or sanded off the numbers on your license plates. This may get you a ticket, even if the "I Street Race" plate frame is in jest. Perhaps even the neighborhood vandals were too shy to attack that monster wing, so they veered off and erased your plate numbers instead.

I hope this does not hurt your feelings; it is otherwise a very fine looking Camaro.

BigFrog

PS: Your damn wing is damned ugly.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Fellas I figured out the deal this guy is mexican hahaha thats the only person who puts every option walmart offers in the automotive accessories isle on their car. haha if you do this to your car I can only hope you get your mom or someone else with taste to dress you

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Theres a difference between stylish and looking good and just tacky .. you dont buy a 20 something thousand dollar sports car only to put cheap things all over like not one but two redneck license plate frames .. and not only that there two different ones.. the wing might match if you had a ground effects kit .. then it would have something to offset it .. but you have no mods other than that big ass wing so its just tacky .. put it on ebay asap .. try and find an SS wing ..... another thing .. you have black emblems .. black accents and trim .. black center nose piece ... and you take the black matching hood screen out of your SS hood and replace it with non matching tacky standing out chrome.. and again with the gauges .. what are you trying to accomplish.. it matches nothing in the car..

not picking on you but pick a theme and stick with it .. then the car might look alot better

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

And if you wanna say something on your car dont buy a cheesy plate frame .. balls up and think of a plate that says it for you like I did!! I get compliments on it all of the time

Last edited by illcul8troffcr; 04-24-2006 at 02:37 AM.

spoilers kinda ricey but head unit looks good

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    And if you wanna say something on your car dont buy a cheesy plate frame .. balls up and think of a plate that says it for you like I did!! I get compliments on it all of the time

Click for full size
    Uhm...The front one I had custom made...
    The wing and hood both came w/ the car... RKSport sells the hood and front hood vent and FBodyMotorsports sells the wing...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog
    Since no one else has had the guts or good taste to tell you yet, I have to come out and say what everyone else must be thinking.

You see, the wing is too big. No one likes it, even if they are holding back posting their opinion, take it from me, it's too big. It's too ricey, it's too much, it does not fit the vehicle, it's out of balance, out of sync, it does not match, it is wrong for the car.

I hate to speak for everyone, but I am sure the majority would agree even if they dare not tell you straight out.

One other thing, someone seems to have painted over or sanded off the numbers on your license plates. This may get you a ticket, even if the "I Street Race" plate frame is in jest. Perhaps even the neighborhood vandals were too shy to attack that monster wing, so they veered off and erased your plate numbers instead.

I hope this does not hurt your feelings; it is otherwise a very fine looking Camaro.

BigFrog

ThanQ for your honesty...yea, cops don't like that I sanded off my licence plate numbers man... they wait for me to pull outta my driveway, You should see this one wing on a newer Camaro man, it looks like an upside down clothes hanger!

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog

BigFrog

BTW, I thought he did that in PS. Did you really paint over your license plate?!? If so, what the hell are you thinking!!!

Rob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information