tank99_999

UNIVERSAL-LAMBO-VERTICAL-DOOR-HINGES-KIT will thay fit a camaro

let me know what you think i dont want to spend too much

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVE...ayphotohosting

red
    00 camaro ss

I have seen people with these on their camaros. You have to cut part of the front fender piece away to get it to fit. it is the part that comes all the way back and shapes into the mirror. just look at where the door will swing and you will understand what has to be cut. hope that helps. post a pic if you get it done.

two tone
    2003 harley davidson f150

the ones for a TA/camaro that... who was selling it.... hmm i forget but if you do a search you'll find it... they wanted 2grand for the kit =X not worth it IMO
    with that kit you do not have to cut your fenders...shouldn't have to if you get the right kit

1999 Chevy Camaro

I'll wait till they go down to about a hundred for two metal brackets. Any more is like throwing money in the wind.

I've also seen the two grand price tag as well, what a joke! They also want another grand to install = three grand plus . I'd rather put that kind of money in mods or paint.

Rob

Millenium Yellow
    2000 Corvette

yeah that's alot of money for some hinges!

navy blue
    2002 Z-28 Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by tank99_999
    let me know what you think i dont want to spend too much

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVE...ayphotohosting
    The thing on e-bay says it costs $429 b.i.n. plus $120 ship an handle-that'd be $549 for those w/o a calculator.Where does it say $2000? Am I looking at somethin different from everybody else?Seems like a lot still for 2 hinges and 2 gas shocks and it tells you that some mods will be required most of the time.I'm with the guy who says spend the money on performance mods-look in the "ricer" section for peoples opinion on lambo doors-maybe cool but completely unneccesary.

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 02z28ls1
    The thing on e-bay says it costs $429 b.i.n. plus $120 ship an handle-that'd be $549 for those w/o a calculator.Where does it say $2000? Am I looking at somethin different from everybody else?Seems like a lot still for 2 hinges and 2 gas shocks and it tells you that some mods will be required most of the time.I'm with the guy who says spend the money on performance mods-look in the "ricer" section for peoples opinion on lambo doors-maybe cool but completely unneccesary.
    The OLD price was around two grand for the kit. The original guy that came up with the design to make it work for "virt." any car. Had a shop and also did installs. I think he was out of Cal. if I'm correct. I heard good things about his work, but people complained about the price tag.

This is a new price from a different seller, I beleive. Thats the problem with Ebay, not sure whos doing the work or where it's coming from. This guy could have copied the design and used cheaper parts, who knows. Hopefully if you order it, your door doesn't fall off .

Rob

deception05
    to be safe just get some weld on kits that way you won't have to worry about falling doors but there are some kits that good just keep looking. ebay can't really be trusted get one bad buy all you have to do is change your name and look for the next sucker.

AltrdPrcptn
    yeah there is a specific f-body kit that came out early spring i believe. looked good and i almost bought it but ran into some financial problems and most of my cash went out the door.

Thread Information