Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

white
    1998 Trans Am

tribal phoenix on rear hatch window?

found this today.. what do you guys think??? if i get it, the color will be white..

NBM
    2000 Trans Am Ws6 #2946

A little too much for me. Reminded me of the bird which represents Poland. Maybe it was just the red on white layout.
    2000 WS6 TA #2946 - A4, Best 1/4: 12.5s @111mph.
    SLP LTs, 228r Cam, SY 3500, Shift kit, LS6 intake, underdrive pulleys, lid, p&p TB, Borla w/ cutout, Pro-kit springs, poly all around, Hotchkis suspension, 3.90 gears, tuned.

white
    1998 Trans Am

well it will be solid white if i get it.. just trying to stand out from other birds here.. ive seen people with the normal phoenix bird, but not with this one

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I like it man, that would be pretty sweet it get's my vote!!

white
    1998 Trans Am

i think it would look good.. im pretty set on getting it.. just thought i would share it and see what everyone thinks. its definately different from anything ive seen.. and if anyone on here does have this, can you post a pic of it please?

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ls1ws6ben View Post
    i think it would look good.. im pretty set on getting it.. just thought i would share it and see what everyone thinks. its definately different from anything ive seen.. and if anyone on here does have this, can you post a pic of it please?
    How big are you going to get it?

white
    1998 Trans Am

it says it comes in 23.5 x 14

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

it says it comes in 23.5 x 14
    oh ok then that's a good size then, I was going to say I would atleast get it big enough to where it fit the big space in the middle of the rear windshield!!

white
    1998 Trans Am

yeah i was thinking the same thing.. i didnt want a small one.. ive been trying to find images on google of this, but cant find any cars with it on there..

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

yeah i was thinking the same thing.. i didnt want a small one.. ive been trying to find images on google of this, but cant find any cars with it on there..
    Yea I haven't ever seen it on any bird out of all of them I have ever seen which is alot lol.

white
    1998 Trans Am

well then that makes my decision even better.. lol.. the fewer, the better.. i like doing something that not alot of people have

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

well then that makes my decision even better.. lol.. the fewer, the better.. i like doing something that not alot of people have
    Yea same here, but their has been so many people that has already done alot of the thing's that's already out their that it almost doesnt matter anymore.

white
    1998 Trans Am

thats true.. but atleast where i live, there are only a few birds here.. so the more unique i can make it, the more the others will say wow thats cool.. the ones i have seen are pretty much stock.. which is fine but i want to stand out.. i know im not the only one that feels like that

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

thats true.. but atleast where i live, there are only a few birds here.. so the more unique i can make it, the more the others will say wow thats cool.. the ones i have seen are pretty much stock.. which is fine but i want to stand out.. i know im not the only one that feels like that
    Yea I see alot of firebirds, and t/a's around alot, vette's, ctsv, mustangs galor. But I travel to work every day so I see alot of cars everyday as it is, expecially where I work some nice custom american cars where I work to so everywhere you go their is always going to be someone that has something that is the same as your car haha.

white
    1998 Trans Am

well somethings just look so good on a car that if you have that car, you need it on there.. rims for instance.. im not one for experimenting with that.. i know plenty of TAs have torque thrust II on there, but im getting them... again, around here, i think i would be the only bird with that too.. lol..

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

well somethings just look so good on a car that if you have that car, you need it on there.. rims for instance.. im not one for experimenting with that.. i know plenty of TAs have torque thrust II on there, but im getting them... again, around here, i think i would be the only bird with that too.. lol..
    Yea rims I still have my stock one's if I had the money for the damn ccw 505a wheels they would def be what would go on my car, so that is why I am holding out till I have the opportunity to do it. I honestly don't care if my car has something on it that alot of other t/a's have!!

white
    1998 Trans Am

well when a product works or looks good on a car, people are going to get it.. so you are right.. its hard to find something that not already been done.. i mean motor wise most everyone does the same things.. unless you have very deep pockets and just go freaking extreme.. so appearance wise is about the only place you can set your car apart.. and with all the cool stuff emblempros has out, its hard to do something under your hood to dress it up thats not already been done.. so, thats why i am goin to get this bird on my window.. it will be one of the few things that hardly anyone has.. been googling pics for the last hour, still cant find a pic of one.. just the bandit bird sticker on hoods..

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

well when a product works or looks good on a car, people are going to get it.. so you are right.. its hard to find something that not already been done.. i mean motor wise most everyone does the same things.. unless you have very deep pockets and just go freaking extreme.. so appearance wise is about the only place you can set your car apart.. and with all the cool stuff emblempros has out, its hard to do something under your hood to dress it up thats not already been done.. so, thats why i am goin to get this bird on my window.. it will be one of the few things that hardly anyone has.. been googling pics for the last hour, still cant find a pic of one.. just the bandit bird sticker on hoods..
    Yea you are right, and I wanna dress up the engine bay but I am not going all out maybe just to clean it up.

I never really like the bird on 4th gen t/a's expecially the ram air hoods cause it just doesn't look right, I would rather have the pin stripes that goes on the sides of the nostrils and or the ram air sticker!!

white
    1998 Trans Am

i got the ram air sticker.. i am planning on getting a stripe kit on mine.. found a pretty cool one want.. its only $150 bucks.. hopefully next month sometimes

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

i got the ram air sticker.. i am planning on getting a stripe kit on mine.. found a pretty cool one want.. its only $150 bucks.. hopefully next month sometimes
    You need to check out those ccw 505a wheels google them they are pure sex on our cars!! I want a hockey strip and the stripe kit on the hood!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information