TransAm Door Emblem Opinion

This is a discussion on TransAm Door Emblem Opinion within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Attachment 25876 Attachment 25878 Attachment 25879 Please let me know what you think about my new door emblems, they are ...

Arctic White
    2000 T/A Conv

TransAm Door Emblem Opinion

2014-04-19_ta-1-.jpgAttachment 258762014-07-21_14-10-51_920.jpgAttachment 25878Attachment 25879Please let me know what you think about my new door emblems, they are blue and match the floor mats. I plan to purchase some blue hood and trunk decals. The car is a 2000 but I am kind of going for that 30th anniversary look. I am not going to purchase anything 30th anniversary. I would also like to have the headrests embroidered with a blue bird and the words Trans Am.

With all that said what are your opinions on what I am going after...and what do you think about the door emblems and floor mats?
    Last edited by Bgw70; 07-21-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'15 Hemi Truck

got any pictures of it? I personally like the white and blue combo like the 30th anniversary cars...its a classy combo that is pretty timeless. That combo has been used for a LONG time.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'15 Hemi Truck

ah...I can see the floorboard pic now. I like that color combo personally...I've always had a thing for white TA's in general tho.

Arctic White
    2000 T/A Conv

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    ah...I can see the floorboard pic now. I like that color combo personally...I've always had a thing for white TA's in general tho.
    I certainly want to thank you for your reply and comments. I was really hesitant about the blue door emblems but I think they will look good with the hood decals and headrest embroidery.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I like it. Are you also considering the CETA mod as well? If not blue, black?

Arctic White
    2000 T/A Conv

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I like it. Are you also considering the CETA mod as well? If not blue, black?
    Up to this point I had not considered doing the CETA mod, and BTW, that was a great question! You have me thinking now! If it were up to you, what color would you use for the CETA modification?

Check this out, visualize the Blue T/A door emblems with the Blue 30th anniversary hood and rear spoiler stripes!
    Also, how do ya like the white convertable top boot cover. I used that rubberized paint. They only came in black.

The white interior was a 1999 30th anniversary only but white does not get nearly as hot as the original black...black would really cook the back of your legs and back...FL summer sun is hot!

Man, I really enjoy this car! I just purchased it in Late March 2014. 64k miles.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I'd rock the CETA mod in blue to go with the rest of the graphics. Like the Blackbird WS6s. I know the Bobby Labonte Edition Blackbird came with green stripes and green CETA mod. So I think blue will work on yours. I also liking the boot. Gives the car a "speedster" look.

Arctic White
    2000 T/A Conv

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I'd rock the CETA mod in blue to go with the rest of the graphics. Like the Blackbird WS6s. I know the Bobby Labonte Edition Blackbird came with green stripes and green CETA mod. So I think blue will work on yours. I also liking the boot. Gives the car a "speedster" look.
    you know, that is a totally sweet looking GTO you are driving, I bet she will kill some Mustangs out there!

As for my wagon, your suggestion to paint CETA in Blue sounds like a "can do" option?

that Labonte is really awesome, I just watched a few youtube videos of the Labonte cars...

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Looks good.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

It's doable.

Thread Information