Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    98 Z28

Third shift studio Delivery times??

I hate doing this but I sent an email and did not get a response. What is the wait time on emblems when you order them? I paid on July28th so its not like it been forever or anything. Just want to know if its a two week wait or one month.

Just anxious I guess car has been down a long time and is finally coming together.

Thanks,

Bobby
    1999 LPM SS, 454 LSX, Tex clutch, Midwest 9inch, Fikses etc etc.

The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar

Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

I'm not speaking on behalf of TSS, but from what Jaisons been telling me, they have been pretty swamped with business...and therefor is the reason for the delay. You have nothing to worry about...you order will arrive and it will look so freakin Bad Ass!! Trust me, it took roughly about 3 weeks for my order from time of order to arrival. There is a reason why TSS is swamped with orders...there quality and stuff is phenomenal! Trust me, you will be happy with what you get!

-Justin

1998 WS7 T/A M6| SLP:Lid,Line Lock,LM Exhaust w/ORY,Skip Shift| Pacesetter LT| 80mm BBK TB| Centerforce LS6 Clutch| Eaton Detroit TrueTrac Differential| MAC Diff.Carrier Girdle| 3:73 Gears| Spohn Cntrl Arms| Hotchkis Adj PHB| H&R Lowering Sp.Springs| NX 150 Shot Direct Port|More Mods... FQuick Page

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    I'm not speaking on behalf of TSS, but from what Jaisons been telling me, they have been pretty swamped with business...and therefor is the reason for the delay. You have nothing to worry about...you order will arrive and it will look so freakin Bad Ass!! Trust me, it took roughly about 3 weeks for my order from time of order to arrival. There is a reason why TSS is swamped with orders...there quality and stuff is phenomenal! Trust me, you will be happy with what you get!

-Justin
    Thank you Justin.

Yes I know there are orders in house that are 3 weeks or more behind. We are sorry for the delays, but everyone that has an order in will get them soon. You have no reason to worry. I am working as fast as I can on everything. I have even starting mailing stuff as it gets done. I usually wait till a monday to go to the post office with a lot of stuff. But now I go at least 3-4 times a week. Everyone will get thier stuff soon.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Bob,
    It's been a very hectic week for us this week-your item [an LsX emblem] is quite complex and thus deserves some very close attention.

I really apologize that I had not responded to your email in a more timely manor that is not how we handle our customers!

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1 View Post
    I hate doing this but I sent an email and did not get a response. What is the wait time on emblems when you order them? I paid on July28th so its not like it been forever or anything. Just want to know if its a two week wait or one month.

Just anxious I guess car has been down a long time and is finally coming together.

Thanks,

Bobby
    his products are immaculate. its worth the wait.

White
    1999 Firebird Trans Am

I agree with the quality of his craftmanship,,but?

Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post
    his products are immaculate. its worth the wait.
    I agree with the quality of his craftmanship,,but I am very pissed right now that I waited almost 2 months for a 30th anniverary T/A battery cover and as most of you know a 30th is blue and white and the battery cover that Jaison sent me is Black and White,,,this battery cover is worthless to me..I will tell you this....Nobody can match the quality of his work.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Williams View Post
    I agree with the quality of his craftmanship,,but I am very pissed right now that I waited almost 2 months for a 30th anniverary T/A battery cover and as most of you know a 30th is blue and white and the battery cover that Jaison sent me is Black and White,,,this battery cover is worthless to me..I will tell you this....Nobody can match the quality of his work.
    whoops.

for a private business run after work(most of the time) you cant bitch too much. im sure he is SWWAMMPPPED with requests

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Williams View Post
    I have not made a black and white 30th cover. Put it out in the sun and you will see that it has blue graphics.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

The color on the cover is NBM, that might be why you think it is black.

White w/Blue stripes
    99 Trans Am WS6 30th#1588

I'm awaiting my 30th set ordered July 4th, but I hope it's not black! Haven't seen any pics

SOM
    01 Camaro SS

Mine took about a month.

Black
    98 Z28

Cool like I said to Jaison in my email back, I just wanted an idea, I was expecting it sooner and was going to the mailbox everyday leaving disappointed. I'll just be patient.

I got an 454 cubic inch LSX badge for the rear of the car. I'll post pics when I get it installed!

White
    1999 Firebird Trans Am

Like I posted previously,,Jaison does excellent work,,,but for those of you that ordered a battery cover for their 30th.Tell them to make the blue graphics much..much lighter or you will not be pleased

Black
    98 Z28

Well I'm still waiting Oh well I guess it will get here when it gets here...

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Everyone's pieces are being handled with critical care and a few items have gotten put on hold due to lack of materials-this is our main excuse for terrible turn arounds as of last two months. We're also dealing with vacation schedules and other things like day jobs which if we had it our way, we'd quit and cut emblems full time-but things just aren't as such.

I sincerely apologize on behalf of myself and Sandman-He's working as effeciently as possible trying to produce everyone's pieces. With time, everyone will get their items and if you're unsatisfied [such as Dan was] we will be happy to replace something without objection.

It's our mission to provide excellant customer service and acheive your desired results. We're competing in a niche market and want to remain in good standings with all of you, existing and past customers. Just bare with us and we'll make sure you are happy with your product.

With that asside, we'll be shipping a load of stuff this saturday [8.30.08] so many of you can expect your pieces by late next week [considering the holiday speedbump]
    Last edited by third_shift|studios; 08-29-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

well worth the wait to those that are. To those that are thinking of buying peices don't second guess yourself they will look awesome! I intend on putting in a second order as soon as I scrounge up the money...

just a point of curiousity to Jaison and Sandman... do you guys have any free time at all anymore? thanks for all the hard work.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thanks, Dan! We don't call it "third_shift" for nuthin.

NBM
    99 TA

Ive ordered from TSS several times, I know how long the wait is - but it is worth it. Im sure i could order some piece of crap from somewhere else and get it faster, but it would look like shit.

Here is my latest purchase from TSS (for a buddy's LT1 vert and LS1 vert)

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    Thank you Justin.

Yes I know there are orders in house that are 3 weeks or more behind. We are sorry for the delays, but everyone that has an order in will get them soon. You have no reason to worry. I am working as fast as I can on everything. I have even starting mailing stuff as it gets done. I usually wait till a monday to go to the post office with a lot of stuff. But now I go at least 3-4 times a week. Everyone will get thier stuff soon.
    So are you doing the actual work? Out of Dallas?

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    So are you doing the actual work? Out of Dallas?
    Yes sir. Jaison does the designing in KY, emails me, then I do the rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information