Results 1 to 7 of 7

Superhawk Hood, pics inside

This is a discussion on Superhawk Hood, pics inside within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Just got it, bolted it on, it isn't aligned yet and I need a firehawk safety hood latch also but ...

  1. #1
    Member fccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hazleton, PA
    Posts
    942

    Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

    Superhawk Hood, pics inside

    Just got it, bolted it on, it isn't aligned yet and I need a firehawk safety hood latch also but its on! Tell me what you guys think






  2. #2
    Member devildogws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Monticello MN
    Posts
    683

    Black
    2000 trans am ws6

    Looks good

  3. #3
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    take a pic from a ways away so we can see the whole thing

  4. #4
    Member fccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hazleton, PA
    Posts
    942

    Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    take a pic from a ways away so we can see the whole thing
    Normally I would say yes to that.. but I cant LOL. The car is in the side of the garage and theres no room to move, I just took the cover back to get the hood on. It would take me 15-20min to get the car out of the garage and I just dont bother till I bring the car out in march haha. Ill get better newer pics when its painted and out in like april or so.

  5. #5
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Looks awesome man, now paint it!

  6. #6
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by fccs View Post
    Normally I would say yes to that.. but I cant LOL. The car is in the side of the garage and theres no room to move, I just took the cover back to get the hood on. It would take me 15-20min to get the car out of the garage and I just dont bother till I bring the car out in march haha. Ill get better newer pics when its painted and out in like april or so.
    i did not look at your location.............looks like it fits pretty darn good....cant wait to see the whole hood at one time...

  7. #7
    Member fccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hazleton, PA
    Posts
    942

    Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    i did not look at your location.............looks like it fits pretty darn good....cant wait to see the whole hood at one time...
    haha ya, there a little issue with closing it and on the right side of the bottom around the nostrils you can see its off a little bit. So I gotta figure out why it isnt lining up right.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. firehawk hood installed!!!new pics inside
    By michaelinchains in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:24 PM
  2. SuperHawk Hood
    By thecorrectformula in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:37 PM
  3. WS9 Ram air Hood 98-02 Firebird For Sale pics inside
    By CJDZ24_Z28 in forum Eastern Members
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 09:31 AM
  4. WTB Superhawk Hood
    By 99 Formula in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 05:10 PM
  5. need some suggestions for hood graphics (pics inside)
    By JehalinTA in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 09:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •