Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sunvisor delete

This is a discussion on Sunvisor delete within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; i am on your team on this one, and will be using this as one of my next mods, i ...

black
    1998 camaro

i am on your team on this one, and will be using this as one of my next mods, i have a sunscreen strip of tint 6 inches down, 2% tint, that renders the visors pointless. and mine are beat all to heck/falling apart, so this will clean it up nicely. for those who bash this mod, so be it. to each their own. i for one say thumbs up, and thanks for the write-up.

Sebring Silver
    2000 Trans Am

The visors were one of the first things to hit the trash can on my new T/A. Both looked ratty and the mirror was busted on each. New ones were a $100+ on ebay. On went Hawk's Third Gen delete plates, looks soooo much better. For the sun that's what Wayfarer's are for!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    It was a joke. Due to many unrelated circumstances, my Trans Am has not been to the track since 2008. A lot of my friends and family refer to it as a race car, but I say it's a street car that occasionally (hypothetically, in this case) sees the track.
    This is an old thread BUT..when im wrong ill admit it!!..While watching an episode of ""PINKS" a few guys DID have ''race'' cars ( low 9 and low 10 second cars) that were registered had seatbelts lights etc... I apologize!!! you were right to call them race cars In some states as we know theres different rules for cars and the equiptment thats on them........

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    This is an old thread BUT..when im wrong ill admit it!!..While watching an episode of ""PINKS" a few guys DID have ''race'' cars ( low 9 and low 10 second cars) that were registered had seatbelts lights etc... I apologize!!! you were right to call them race cars In some states as we know theres different rules for cars and the equiptment thats on them........
    Also i thought his idea for the sun-visor delete was pretty cool of an idea but it just wasnt for me.Go for it!!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

I just chucked mine .
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information