Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spoiler Light

This is a discussion on Spoiler Light within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the number to Custolight? Can't find it on their ...

BlacK
    2001 WS6

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the number to Custolight?

Can't find it on their website.

Talking Custolight #

215-669-1987. Best way to reach is email. We get email on the road.
    Thanks!

BlacK
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by retardsaware View Post
    215-669-1987. Best way to reach is email. We get email on the road.
    Thanks!
    Hey thanks!

On the road? Where ya goin?

Black
    2002 T/A WS.6 -- ASC#12

PROVE WE TOOK YOUR MONEY KEN!
    I CAN TELL YOU THE ADDRESS I RETURNED IT TO BECAUSE WE WERE OUT OF STOCK OF TA LENSES AND I EMAILED YOU 8 TIMES AND NO REPLY.
    IT WAS A CHECK, NOT A MONEY ORDER.
    WE ARE NOT CROOKS. AND YOU ARE LYING.
    THANKS FOR TRYING TO RUIN BUSINESS FOR HONEST MERCHANDISERS. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. BUT ITS OK, IT HASNT STOPPED BUSINESS.
    SEE YOU KEN!

This response is the exact reason i wont even give your business a chance. Insulting a customer, wow, just wow.

Thumbs up No Business?

I was not insulting a customer. If you've read the entire thread, you will know where we stand.
    A little background: he insisted we cashed his "money order" that he sent for an order, we indeed received his "check", but we did not cash the check. We returned it after not receiving an email back that we had sent, we simply did not have his item in stock. He apparently had paperwork showing we cashed the "money order". I am quoting check and money order because he insisted it was a money order but we keep excellent records and it was a check. He noted a bank, we have no idea where that bank is. If someone got their hands on his check, it was not in Philadelphia- where we are located. Apparently it was in Delaware or someplace.
    Either way, we have plenty of business from customers that we please daily. We do not force customers to place orders, they do because they know we have great products and great deals. I'm sorry to hear you will not be placing an order with us, but this is a clear example of "bad mouthing" from someone you probably do not know. Thank you.

On the road...

Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    Hey thanks!

On the road? Where ya goin?
    We have some accessory sites that we supply.

Black
    2002 T/A WS.6 -- ASC#12

I was not insulting a customer. If you've read the entire thread, you will know where we stand.
    A little background: he insisted we cashed his "money order" that he sent for an order, we indeed received his "check", but we did not cash the check. We returned it after not receiving an email back that we had sent, we simply did not have his item in stock. He apparently had paperwork showing we cashed the "money order". I am quoting check and money order because he insisted it was a money order but we keep excellent records and it was a check. He noted a bank, we have no idea where that bank is. If someone got their hands on his check, it was not in Philadelphia- where we are located. Apparently it was in Delaware or someplace.
    Either way, we have plenty of business from customers that we please daily. We do not force customers to place orders, they do because they know we have great products and great deals. I'm sorry to hear you will not be placing an order with us, but this is a clear example of "bad mouthing" from someone you probably do not know. Thank you.
    I like that response better, good follow through, it just caught me off guard when i read the other post. I apologize
    02 WS.6 --- Black w/ Red accents.... Cam, borla exhaust, and some other goodies....

:)

Lucky... No apology neccesary. But thank you. Talk to ya soon.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

Custolight is FREAKING OVERPRICED. a few years ago I was looking at getting the exact same thing. it was like 50 bucks, which was comparable. I was in Japan though so I didn't bother. then when I got stateside again and looked it up, it as like 150 or some crap! I'm going to get a vinyl eventually when I'm done with the speed stuff.

Overpriced?

Well thats your opinion. We actually get alot of orders from Military personel while they are overseas on duty. Interesting. But Im sorry to see you didnt order. Take care.
    But if there is something you are interested in, I ALWAYS give soldiers a great amount off of our prices.
    See ya!

white
    2002 z28

i wouldnt mind giving custo light a chance. see how good they are. but will see if they hook it up

white
    2002 z28

brent franker also makes this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information