Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New front grille for My SS

This is a discussion on New front grille for My SS within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 wheres the new ss grill at ? pics ? i dont have time right now, i ...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    wheres the new ss grill at ? pics ?
    i dont have time right now, i have it in my room and it looks great, but i'm leaving for a month on tuesday so i'm waiting till after then

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    SLP is not a forum sponsor here.

Here is a list of our current forum sponsors:

http://www.ls1.com/forums/sponsor.php
    so you mean to tell me we can't put an informational link about something that doesn't financially sponsor this site? haha how biased is that Theres tons of vendors and companies out there who don't support the site but we could benefit from using there product .. that's kind of stupid.. I could see if they themselves were advertising in the forums and messages but us speaking of something that we personally have found or thats beneficial being smothered is ignorant
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    so you mean to tell me we can't put an informational link about something that doesn't financially sponsor this site? haha how biased is that Theres tons of vendors and companies out there who don't support the site but we could benefit from using there product .. that's kind of stupid.. I could see if they themselves were advertising in the forums and messages but us speaking of something that we personally have found or thats beneficial being smothered is ignorant
    2. Spamming

Spamming or business advertisements by businesses who do not sponsor LS1.com is not allowed. Threads or PMs determined to be "spam" will be deleted or forwarded to the Administration. This type of posting could possibly result with privileges to our board restricted or denied without notice. Lottery schemes being advertised on this board are considered Spam. Excessive advertisement of other "for profit" forums is also considered spam, and will be dealt with accordingly. If you are interested in sponsoring LS1.com, please send inquiries to lszone1@yahoo.com. To offer added support to our Sponsors, we would ask that you refrain from recommending non-sponsor businesses, products, or services that are in direct competition to our Sponsors in your thread replies. If you wish to offer another source to our Members, please use the PM or e-mail option to give the information to our Members in a private manner. We will remove information in threads that will reduce revenue for our Sponsors.

Soliciting for Members of this site to go and join another site is also considered a form of Spam. Mentioning another site for reference or as an information source is acceptable.

Above is the forum rule. You can mention other vendors, but direct links to competitors of our supporting vendors will be deleted.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

2. Spamming

Spamming or business advertisements by businesses who do not sponsor LS1.com is not allowed. Threads or PMs determined to be "spam" will be deleted or forwarded to the Administration. This type of posting could possibly result with privileges to our board restricted or denied without notice. Lottery schemes being advertised on this board are considered Spam. Excessive advertisement of other "for profit" forums is also considered spam, and will be dealt with accordingly. If you are interested in sponsoring LS1.com, please send inquiries to lszone1@yahoo.com. To offer added support to our Sponsors, we would ask that you refrain from recommending non-sponsor businesses, products, or services that are in direct competition to our Sponsors in your thread replies. If you wish to offer another source to our Members, please use the PM or e-mail option to give the information to our Members in a private manner. We will remove information in threads that will reduce revenue for our Sponsors.

Soliciting for Members of this site to go and join another site is also considered a form of Spam. Mentioning another site for reference or as an information source is acceptable.

Above is the forum rule. You can mention other vendors, but direct links to competitors of our supporting vendors will be deleted.
    Yea but I didn't know anyone else had that to offer so it wouldn't be competition.. We'd have to check all of the sponsors before showing a link that is something good for the cars.. IT's about what works for the cars .. thats important.. If one thing sucks and one thing doesn't .. and the one thing that sucks is a sponsor .. I could give a shit less.. know what I'm saying its what is good for our cars thats important.. not money in some other persons pockets..

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Yea but I didn't know anyone else had that to offer so it wouldn't be competition.. We'd have to check all of the sponsors before showing a link that is something good for the cars.. IT's about what works for the cars .. thats important.. If one thing sucks and one thing doesn't .. and the one thing that sucks is a sponsor .. I could give a shit less.. know what I'm saying its what is good for our cars thats important.. not money in some other persons pockets..
    When you signed up for the forum, you checked a box that stated you agreed to adhere to all the forum rules. What I posted above is a forum rule that you agreed to follow when you registered. It doesn't matter if you know whether its in competition with a site sponsor or not, bottom line is, that it was something that is in competition with one of our paying site sponsors so as part of my job, I removed it. I do not want to discuss this matter any further within this thread, we have already gone far enough off topic in this thread, and my apologies to the thread starter. If you feel you need to discuss it further, you can make a post in the request/feedback inquiring about the forum rule.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

here is what it looks like on my car:

have never been warned for no front plates nor ticketed.
    Wait... we don't need front plates... that might explain it
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS View Post
    Click for full size
    thats a badass shot

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

thats a badass shot
    badhead shot ... front, not rear...
    thx, btw.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

When you signed up for the forum, you checked a box that stated you agreed to adhere to all the forum rules. What I posted above is a forum rule that you agreed to follow when you registered. It doesn't matter if you know whether its in competition with a site sponsor or not, bottom line is, that it was something that is in competition with one of our paying site sponsors so as part of my job, I removed it. I do not want to discuss this matter any further within this thread, we have already gone far enough off topic in this thread, and my apologies to the thread starter. If you feel you need to discuss it further, you can make a post in the request/feedback inquiring about the forum rule.
    yea yea yea .. I forgot this was a dictatorship and not a free country when I signed my rights away and freedom of speech and press by clicking the box of death when signing up for the site lmao anyways theres a option for you guys who don't want to drill holes like myself

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

badhead shot ... front, not rear...
    thx, btw.
    I was using badass as a descriptive word all in one word.. not its brother.. bad ass .. which bad then describing ass.. but in badass.. both bad and ass describe the word that follows lol

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Click for full size
    I bid $5 .........what method payment to you prefer ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information