Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Question Need some help w/ a Decal

Alright im trying to think of something to put on my TA thats going to attract runners
    A friend of mine has Stang Killer on the bottom of the side skirts of his camaro you can see it here but im not trying to throw the same thing on my car even though it sounds tight as hell
    What you guys think??

BTW I EDITED THIS AND TOOK THE LINK OFF THE SITE SINCE EVERYONE WANTED TO ARGUE ABOUT HIS MODS AND ESTIMATED HORSE POWER
    Last edited by Fade2Black; 11-26-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Your friends car looks like shit. Those stickers are stupid.
    And how is he getting 435 HP with a lid and catback. What are his Hush Hush mods?
    02 TA A4
    408ci - 244/250/612/622 | PRC 237 heads | FTRA |100mm lid | FAST92/92 | Kooks 1 7/8 | Hooker CB | DMH Cutout | built trans | Yank4000 | 412 motorsports tuned | stock rear:judge:

08 TBSS - Borla CB

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by onyx_rock
    And how is he getting 435 HP with a lid and catback. What are his Hush Hush mods?
    Whoa take it easy there Onyx! Somebody jerks off to they'er T/A a tad too much. The car looks pretty damn good to me. I'll agree with you on the sticker, but to each his own. TK Rice Killer had his online name on the back of his Z28 (between the tail lights, pre-berger), and I thought it looked pretty pimp! But replaced it with just a large Z28. Also looked good. Also Notice he says on the website "Estimated 435 hp". He's not even sure the HP. So just take it with a grain of salt.

Fade2Black, take pictures of your car and use a photo editing program and try putting different sayings on your car in different areas. That way you can try as much as you want without spending any dough . If you don't have one, download PaintShop Pro it's decent... and free.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by graphicsgod
    Whoa take it easy there Onyx! Somebody jerks off to they'er T/A a tad too much. The car looks pretty damn good to me. I'll agree with you on the sticker, but to each his own. TK Rice Killer had his online name on the back of his Z28 (between the tail lights, pre-berger), and I thought it looked pretty pimp! But replaced it with just a large Z28. Also looked good. Also Notice he says on the website "Estimated 435 hp". He's not even sure the HP. So just take it with a grain of salt.

Fade2Black, take pictures of your car and use a photo editing program and try putting different sayings on your car in different areas. That way you can try as much as you want without spending any dough . If you don't have one, download PaintShop Pro it's decent... and free.

Rob

WTF does "Somebody jerks off to they'er T/A a tad too much" mean.

Fade2Black do not listen to any advice graphicshomo gives you. Do not do anything remotely close to what your friend did to his car. And to take 435hp with a grain of salt is asking a bit much. Thats one hell of a claim and it takes quite a bit of cash to achieve those numbers. That is called posing my friend you sound much like a ricer(use a photo editing program and try putting different sayings on your car in different areas) .

two tone
    2003 harley davidson f150

well it's a 346ci engine btw...

not a fan of the stickers he has on his car but to each his own. the hp claim is pretty null and void unless he's packing a lot more than he says in his mods. my last car had tons more than that one and it dyno'd at 502hp on a 100 dry shot kit.

but if you figure out what decals you want made up visit my friend shawn at www.fourthcircledesigns.com and mention me to get 10% off. he uses the best vinyl and can make whatever you like.

Silver
    '02 WS6

Stickers do look like pure shit!!!!! Sorry!!

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Quote Originally Posted by onyx_rock
    Where the hell's the poll? I gotta put my vote here with this, ...

Okay, maybe not that harsh tho, ..., Doesn't exactly look like 'shit' because that's a statement of opinion.

I do have to agree with the thought tho, ..., I don't like the idea or the 'Stang Killer' decals.

Good chance of your car getting keyed in a parking lot when you're not lookin', ...

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

Lose the stickers - if you want to attract attention (and by attention I mean every damn fool kid that thinks he has a killer car will want to race you on the highway - get a personalized plate to serve the purpose.

Mine says 'ITSQUIK' - the above mentioned portion of our population try to get me to prove it over & over...

I don't waste the gas on anything that doesn't look like it could give me run for my money

BTW, I'm glad your friend is not 'estimating' my property taxes!

To think; all the $$/time/engine mods I spent to get to the numbers in my sig - and all I had to do was add a lid/K&N/catback! Oh well, to each his own. Tell your friend to take his car to a dyno (and I mean a Mustang Dyno) and then he won't have to estimate anymore - course he probably won't post the results either...

Unless of course he is estimating his flywheel HP?

I know, we're brutal here - actually this site calmed down some since the 'old days'.
    Last edited by 1QuikWS6; 11-20-2005 at 01:30 AM.
    2000 Phoenix WS6 Trans Am
    Pride of Western PA Car Shows

426RWHP/418RWTQ N/A (Mustang Dyno MD-1750)
    584RWHP/510RWTQ Massaged by TNT (Mustang Dyno MD-1750)

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6
    Lose the stickers - if you want to attract attention (and by attention I mean every damn fool kid that thinks he has a killer car will want to race you on the highway - get a personalized plate to serve the purpose.

Mine says 'ITSQUIK' - the above mentioned portion of our population try to get me to prove it over & over...

I don't waste the gas on anything that doesn't look like it could give me run for my money

BTW, I'm glad your friend is not 'estimating' my property taxes!

To think; all the $$/time/engine mods I spent to get to the numbers in my sig - and all I had to do was add a lid/K&N/catback! Oh well, to each his own. Tell your friend to take his car to a dyno (and I mean a Mustang Dyno) and then he won't have to estimate anymore - course he probably won't post the results either...

Unless of course he is estimating his flywheel HP?

I know, we're brutal here - actually this site calmed down some since the 'old days'.
    Thank you. I hate it when people shout "it's stupid" or "your stupid", just lowers they'er intelegence level to that of my eight year old . Thankfully this board and a few others have remained rather calm and sain.

Fade2Black, if you really want to do vinyl. By all means go for it! It's your car, your the one that has to look at it and drive it. Enjoy it why'll you can.

As for the license idea thats probably the better route. Love the "ITSQUIK". But I also liked somebodies "WANARCE", or something like that. I'm still trying to figure out what to put on mine. But I'll wait till I get more money pumped into the car first .

As for Mr. "Mustang Killer", I'm not even going to go there lol.

I also put some vinyl on my car. Probably get flamed for it, but my friends and I like it. And it's an old saying of mine. Had it done when I got the windows tinted.

Rob

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

This Is Not About His Car Its About Mine

The car is tight to me
    It doesnt list all of his mods lol
    Just because of the Rivalry i would like something anti-mustang but if anyone can think of something else it would be appreciated
    and i didnt post this as a Do you like his car or not THIS IS ABOUT A DECAL for me i was just using his car as an example
    Last edited by Fade2Black; 11-28-2005 at 06:40 AM.

Black
    99 SS

and 435 hp out of a tune and Cold air intake, lol

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black
    The car is tight to me
    It doesnt list all of his mods lol
    Dont think it said anything about the turbo but we'll keep that on the hush just between us
    Just because of the Rivalry i would like something anti-mustang but if anyone can think of something else it would be appreciated
    and i didnt post this as a Do you like his car or not THIS IS ABOUT A DECAL for me i was just using his car as an example
    Well I'm trying to help .

Rob

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

Quote Originally Posted by graphicsgod
    Well I'm trying to help .

Rob
    and im appreciative

black
    1999 Trans Am

As they said above, I wouldn't put anything on your car like your friend did unless you want it keyed when no-ones around.... I probably would have done a personalized plate or something instead, but want to appear innocent as can be when or if I get pulled over in my T/A. lol

Ha you guys are still talking about those ugly ass stickers on that Z. If you want to do something tasteful that wont stand out like that get a decal like I did on my mirror.

Heres a pic.

calils1gto
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black
    Alright im trying to think of something to put on my TA thats going to attract runners
    A friend of mine has Stang Killer on the bottom of the side skirts of his camaro you can see it here but im not trying to throw the same thing on my car even though it sounds tight as hell
    What you guys think??

BTW I EDITED THIS AND TOOK THE LINK OFF THE SITE SINCE EVERYONE WANTED TO ARGUE ABOUT HIS MODS AND ESTIMATED HORSE POWER
    Customized Plates and/or plate frames may be a cleaner look. to each their own...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I like the decals. If you got those they'd make your car say I've got big ass balls! hahaha, BUT like that guy said, I'd be scared a mustang terrorist would key it or something.

Don't get me wrong, I'm into the muscle car rivalry thing too, but sometimes it goes too far. My girlfriend for instance, just got a '00 GT this Summer. Yes, she did this inspite of me being a chevy/CAMARO guy. It doesn't help that I have a v6 a4 and she has a v8 5spd manual. I'm almost scared to make mustang jokes around her now hahahahaha. She still can't beat me though, not yet anyways. My Camaro got ups

But when it comes to the decals, I'd just say be careful man. Do what you want and have fun with it.

Thread Information