Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need help removing stickers!

This is a discussion on Need help removing stickers! within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; I say take it off, your car is beautiful and doesnt need the pinstripe. Maybe the only ting I would ...

Artic White
    2002 Z28

I say take it off, your car is beautiful and doesnt need the pinstripe. Maybe the only ting I would do is maybe the trans am overlays jsut as a little something, but its your car ( nice car ) do what you want. .......and a side note I was just going to ask the stickers on the car, before you took them off , were those not 3rd gen stickers? J/W

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

oh man, your T/A looks amazing. that is a great color. also, now i can see why you wanted those decals OFF the car. good call, and glad to see you got them off without any issues...

greats pics. glad you went with photobucket...

oh and to answer your question, yes remove the pinstriping and the yellow sticker off the rear window (unless you need it for something). hell id even be tempted to remove the bird from your B-pillar, but that's just me. i like things clean...

Artic White
    2002 Z28

and maybe remove thue fuzzy dice from the mirror , other than that

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Thanks for all the good comments guys! And ill definatley take some of those ideads into consideration. Whenever i clean her up some more, ill post up pics of the updated look. Oh and by the way homerunhtr, im not sure what gen. those stickers were from, but they did look like it was from an older model. I liked the stickers...just not on my car. Oh, one more question for ya. Here i go again with the discoloration , but since the pinstriping is more towards the "top" of the car were it is more exposed to the sun, do you think that i would have a problem with that? Cause i have a bird like the one on the pillar, but its on the right hand side of the wing, and that thing looks like its caked on there. But if it werent for this discoloration issue, id love to just rip all that sh!t off!
    Last edited by RAWPWR3; 07-21-2007 at 01:39 PM.

Artic White
    98 Trans Am

i don't think you'd have a color issue. I pulled off the side molding on a 94 camaro that sat outside for about 10 years and i couldn't tell the difference. i'd pull the pinstriping off it was my car. btw, what size are your tires? they look kind of small...

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

I also think they look small for 18's, but that must be cause of the offroad suspension these cars come with stock. The rims are 18x9.5 and 18x10.5. Its got Summitomo 245/40 18's up front and 275/35 18's out back. I want to put the 275's up front and some 295 KDW 2's out back. But for now, they'll have to do.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWPWR3 View Post
    Thanks for the compliments gents! Now about that pinstriping? What do you guys think? Im thinking it needs to come off when i do the side molding, eh?
    you can definitely tell we have long cars cause he didn't even finish the pinstripe in the front. I would take it off myself, but it doesn't look bad really. it is kind of an odd color pinstripe for your car's color though. did you slap the last owner for all the extra stickers he put on it? it is a damn pretty car though.

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Quote Originally Posted by sharptransam View Post
    you can definitely tell we have long cars cause he didn't even finish the pinstripe in the front. I would take it off myself, but it doesn't look bad really. it is kind of an odd color pinstripe for your car's color though. did you slap the last owner for all the extra stickers he put on it? it is a damn pretty car though.
    Thanks for the compliments man, but unfortunatley i didn't have the pleasure of meeting the previous owner so i could've slapped him upside the head. But anyways i think im gonna remove them and do the side molding as well, whenever the weather clears up around here. Also im leavin' sunday for orlando to school, but ill try and post up pics when ive got her all cleaned up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information