NBM Camaro Owners, and Opinions Wanted

I went and drove my new car yesterday. It's a 2002 NBM Z28 6 speed. I'm really excited about getting it. Everything is done except the last signing of the papers. I won't be picking it up until Wednesday (next day off work).

That brings me to the point of my thread. I'd like to see what owner's have done to accent NBM cars. I was initially planning on a black car, but this one turned out to be a better deal. I was going to do a black on black "death star" theme. I don't know if the black on blue would work though. I'm thinking it might look like a rolling bruise.

I was thinking a satin black berger panel, and satin black hockey stripes down the side. Only thing that stumps me is wheels. Polished, chrome, or painted? Perhaps C5 Z06 OEM gunmetal-ish wheels would work. I'd like some feedback, and really would love some pictures of NBM cars that have some added points in the looks department.

I know I don't want bigger than 18's, and I'd prefer nice wide somewhat lightweight wheels over bling bling. I had 19's on my WS.6 and they were nice to look at, but REALLY lacked in the traction department. Thanks in advance, and sorry about the slight long winded-ness. I'm just really excited to be getting back into a LS1

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

easy, even though i have a black car, i can still offer up some thoughts/opinions.

1st, do the berger panel mod and get some stainless steel 'Camaro' inserts for it...
    2nd, pass on the hockey/hood stripes...
    3rd, chrome rims, are the most classic and cleanest looking of rims to go with. do not get painted rims, ever, even if they are free....

finally when you get the car next week, take some pics and post them up so we can see your ride and offer up even more insight...
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

white
    2002 z28

here is some stick stripes, IMO there the best

http://www.3rdgendecals.com/CustomerPics/CarlosM04.jpg

Thread Information