black
    95 trans am

Thumbs up Just bought some new goodies(bling bling) for the ram air

hey guys/girls sorry I haven't been on here lately,been busy working 6 days aweek with my two jobs.just bought my chrome vent trim rings from boyd on ebay and yesterday and another $495 american to this company that makes the same stuff as MBA products used make .on a new custom polished and engraved th.body plate and some polished fuel rail covers and a master cylinder cover polished as well.....damn can hardly wait to get them....hope it doesn't take too long to get over here to canada...will post pics soon....the bling bling will go good with the rest of the chrome (billet) and the underhood mirrors will help it too! by the way you americans are great tippers at the bar I work at in windsor........thanx and my car thanx u 2!
    Last edited by stefos; 01-28-2007 at 07:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by stefos View Post
    hey guys/girls sorry I haven't been on here lately,been busy working 6 days aweek with my two jobs.just bought my chrome vent trim rings from boyd on ebay and yesterday and another $495 american to this company that makes the same stuff as MBA products used make .on a new custom polished and engraved th.body plate and some polished fuel rail covers and a master cylinder cover polished as well.....damn can hardly wait to get them....hope it doesn't take too long to get over here to canada...will post pics soon....the bling bling will go good with the rest of the chrome (billet) and the underhood mirrors will help it too! by the way you americans are great tippers at the bar I work at in windsor........thanx and my car thanx u 2!
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

black
    95 trans am

Thumbs up pics soon

be patient y2k ss........car is in storage and its cold in there......but if you really want a look you can check out my ride at cardomain.com........be patient..........u have a nice ride aswell.....for a camaro...j.j.

black
    95 trans am

nice wheels y2kss..what type of wheels are those? im looking for some new chrome 18x9 or 9.5's for my ride and i am limited to the type of wheels here in canada....are they chrome or high polished

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

nice wheels y2kss..what type of wheels are those? im looking for some new chrome 18x9 or 9.5's for my ride and i am limited to the type of wheels here in canada....are they chrome or high polished
    High polished, click the garage link in my sig and you can see much better pics of them

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

be patient y2k ss........car is in storage and its cold in there......but if you really want a look you can check out my ride at cardomain.com........be patient..........u have a nice ride aswell.....for a camaro...j.j.
    What is the link to your cardomain?

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Yes, what is the link?

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

black
    95 trans am

not too good with this computer stuff with links but the my memeber number is 2181566 i will try to update it this weekend when I borrow my sisters dig. camera have new pics of the engine and of my newer wheels and tires on the jeep too!.....and can I get peoples opinions on 18's on our type of cars? any feedback good or bad would be greatly appreciated..thank you again guys/girls

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

not too good with this computer stuff with links but the my memeber number is 2181566 i will try to update it this weekend when I borrow my sisters dig. camera have new pics of the engine and of my newer wheels and tires on the jeep too!.....and can I get peoples opinions on 18's on our type of cars? any feedback good or bad would be greatly appreciated..thank you again guys/girls
    My wheels are 18s, no complaints

Thread Information