interior upgrade

This is a discussion on interior upgrade within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; I'm thinking about doing an interior upgrade on my WS6, to make it look more mean and more modern. The ...

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

interior upgrade

I'm thinking about doing an interior upgrade on my WS6, to make it look more mean and more modern. The only thing i have aftermarket in it is a smaller cd player. Its all black and leather on the inside so I'd love to hear what you all suggest I do. Any badges I should be aware of? LED kits? Maybe spray paint a few things? Tell me what you think a great setup would be!
    2014 Camaro: Check. 2SS: Check. 1LE: Check. 6 Speed manual? CHECK

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I am curious of what others think as well. I started to upgrade my interior. But, since I am no good at any type of upholstering, I am going to rip out what I have done. I have a couple more weeks of painting exterior pieces, then I am going to dive inside the car. I think I have narrowed it down to painting alone. Reskin the felt in the middle of the door panels, and maybe put in black carpet. The LED lights would make a big difference. Did you see the LED thread? I would like to replace the front seats. Go for the 5 points. They seem pretty cheap. Hopefully not too cheap.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

WELDING THE PLASTIC ON YOUR CAR BUMPER - YouTube Here is a video I found, and plan on following to repair the cracks in my doors. And any other cracks I find. Seems pretty simple to do.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also pull a couple of tips from this video.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

The only changes I've done to my interior are a 6-point roll cage, racing seats, 5-point harnesses, and a a-pillar triple gauge pod.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

I painted my switch panels. That is the only interior mod I have done.

It looks good but I am going to be repainting it a different color.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Not sure if they're still a sponsor, but you could try Afterthoughts automotive.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Great advice thanks everyone. Az gt I did check out the LED thread they looked fantastic, definitely something to think about. Painting a few plastic interior parts might be a great idea as well! But if I don't like it than I just did something irreversible.. Is there anything cool I can do to the center console or dash? Any cool interior badges? Show me some pics of your custom interiors

black
    1998 camaro

i only have a pic of my shifter handle replacement, and il post that if i can, but i have seats waiting for install, no need to go super expensive unless its a show car, also, a few well placed nice looking toggle switches for fan control, and other aux accesories will give it a classy race look, just dont go overboard. also, just my opinion, but painting anything in the interior never seems to come out looking good most times. also a few gauges on the a-pillar does look nice, and ive seen overlat decals for the shifter that say anything you want.

Thread Information