Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HID help

This is a discussion on HID help within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by peterlawl84 I have to agree with you on all 4 matching. I was really leaning towards the ...

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by peterlawl84 View Post
    I have to agree with you on all 4 matching. I was really leaning towards the premium package that included all 4 (lows and highs), but I have spent alot of money on the car this yr. So I figure $300 bucks purely for looks (as I never use the highs anyways) could wait, esp. since the lights are only up at night, when its hard to see if the highs and lows match.

Have you had any issues with your fog light housings and the HIDs?
    DDM Tuning is about half that price with lifetime warranty. Actually, I just checked their website, their kits are $40 + shipping for the 9006 set.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by tpilews View Post
    DDM Tuning is about half that price with lifetime warranty. Actually, I just checked their website, their kits are $40 + shipping for the 9006 set.
    Yes, but that reuses the stock housing right? I will probably get the BLS high beams eventually just so that the housings between the lows and highs match. The highs are not HIDs, but use the projector housings. You do NOT want to run HIDs for high beams, the constant off-on that you use for high-beams will burn out the ballasts.

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by peterlawl84 View Post
    Yes, but that reuses the stock housing right? I will probably get the BLS high beams eventually just so that the housings between the lows and highs match. The highs are not HIDs, but use the projector housings. You do NOT want to run HIDs for high beams, the constant off-on that you use for high-beams will burn out the ballasts.
    Didn't see the TA part. I've got the DDMs for my Camaro, lows and fogs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information