black
    95 trans am

HELP.ANYONE WITH specializedstainless products

I bought some products from specialized stainless and was wondering if anyone with a brake fluid resevoir cover or powersteering fluid resevoir cover were having any probs? My brake cover wont fit over the resevoir unless i bend open the front wall because it seems like the hole cut out was not cut in the right place and my power steering fluid cover hits the top of my hood and the hood sits high on that side? I spent alot of money around $260 I believe and the other two products I bought were great but its alot of money to spend on parts that dont fit right or you can't use?..Please let me know of any help...thank you very much guys and hope everybody is having a great superbowl party time

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

He isn't on this forum, he is a sponsor on tech though.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

have you spoken to him at all-he's a very nice guy, from the small experience I've had

black
    95 trans am

specialized stainless steel

Yes, but just through email. Yes, he is a nice guy but I'm not happy cause he says I need the Ls1 resevoir now even though mine is the stock factory brake resevoir and now I need to send it back but he will cover the shipping and if I want the right one I need to pay for half of the shipping again he says and now duty yet again and I'm already out the duty on the first one when the problem is that the hole for the cap is not cut out in the right spot and wont allign properly. As for the steering resevoir.. He doesn't know why but will refund me but like I said I'm out on duty again for that product as well....thats all I have from now! It's too bad because now I'm out the duty on a product that wasn't made properly and was the right one that I had ordered from his company....

SOM
    01 Camaro SS

Mine fit perfect. Steve is usually pretty chill about stuff like this.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by stefos View Post
    Yes, but just through email. Yes, he is a nice guy but I'm not happy cause he says I need the Ls1 resevoir now even though mine is the stock factory brake resevoir and now I need to send it back but he will cover the shipping and if I want the right one I need to pay for half of the shipping again he says and now duty yet again and I'm already out the duty on the first one when the problem is that the hole for the cap is not cut out in the right spot and wont allign properly. As for the steering resevoir.. He doesn't know why but will refund me but like I said I'm out on duty again for that product as well....thats all I have from now! It's too bad because now I'm out the duty on a product that wasn't made properly and was the right one that I had ordered from his company....
    did you specify that you had an Lt1 before the transaction...?

black
    95 trans am

specialized stainless products

Yes, I did say it was for a LT1...These things happen but to have a problem with the part that wasn't made right and than to be on the hook for the shipping again for the right part and duty again, when it was a problem not with the instal but the actual part itself that was made by that very person. Other than that the part is very reflective and well made but just wont fit properly

Thread Information