Gto frc

This is a discussion on Gto frc within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Has anybod tried putting goat frc"s on a camaro or Firebird. I think they look better then the corvette ones. ...

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

Gto frc

Has anybod tried putting goat frc"s on a camaro or Firebird. I think they look better then the corvette ones. If you have done this. is it easy to modify them, and does anything need cut. Would appreciate as much information and any pictures.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I've sen pictures, but they were painted, which I understand, because I would not want "GTO" under the hood of my WS6.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Id say dont do it cause they dont really match the look and no covers looks the best IMO.

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

here are two pictures that i have found.....doesn't look to bad to me. just tired of the normal things, and wanted a different look.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

HOLY SHIT that sucker is slick!!!!!!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

That is sharp and very well done!

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

This is the information I have on it for anybody who is interested. Next pay check going to buy a set and start working on it my self. will post another thread when I finish it......and hopefully make it a how to thread.

Originally Posted by GhostofKrypton
    I saw your thread on the GTO FRC's and they look amazing. I was curious to see if you had a write up on instillation, and if they were that hard to install\modify. Any pics or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Norway:
    unfortunately i dont have a write-up on it, the only thing i had was a picture that LS2bait sent me and even then i had to do some more extenive mods for the evap tube. but what i can tell you its a little tricky it took me about 20 hours over 5 days to complete. here's the talk we had.

Originally Posted by Norway
    Hey whats up man, i just got a set of GTO FRC's, by far you have the cleanest set up. i was wondering what did you do to get them to fit? I'm having a little trouble putting them on my 01 Z28. i know there is some cutting and grinding involved but i really don't want to screw them up. can you help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

LS2:do you still have all the emissions stuff?

norway:if you mean the AIR system or whatever that tube is connecting the headers, im taking that off tomorrow. have no cats, i have no EGR, anything else?

LS2:thats pretty much it. on the driver side you just need to notch around the power steering resevior and cut a hole for the fuel line (or re route it around the back) and on the pass side you need to cut a chunk off the back around the ac box.

Thread Information