Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Fresh Out The Paint Shop!

This is a discussion on Fresh Out The Paint Shop! within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by N20LT4 Beautiful car! I saw a few of your club members over at Fisherman's warf in 2004. ...

  1. #21
    Member BlueMagicSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    295

    Candy Blue
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Beautiful car! I saw a few of your club members over at Fisherman's warf in 2004. You guys have a lot of sick F-bods in your club w/ crazy paints! I only wish we had unity like that down here in Sacramento.

    Is that yellow LT1 at the top the same car from the 40/Keak video???
    Thanks!!! how many Camaro's do you have in Sac??? and that's the same LT1 from the Keak/40 video

  2. #22
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMagic08 View Post
    Thanks!!! how many Camaro's do you have in Sac??? and that's the same LT1 from the Keak/40 video
    We've got a lot of them out this way, but not done up in custom fashion like they do in the bay. Not many big Camaro clubs either, mostly small groups of 6 or so cars. Where is you guys next event gonna be at? I've been anxious for a while now to come up and see the cars up close.

  3. #23
    Member BlueMagicSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    295

    Candy Blue
    2000 Camaro SS

    We just had a picnic at Lake Berryessa on Saturday... but we have a trip to LA next Friday-Sunday... after that I'm not sure... but we're always recruiting and looking for new chapters, of course you know that everyone has to start somewhere... so as long as they want something better... things can happen...

  4. #24
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMagic08 View Post
    We just had a picnic at Lake Berryessa on Saturday... but we have a trip to LA next Friday-Sunday... after that I'm not sure... but we're always recruiting and looking for new chapters, of course you know that everyone has to start somewhere... so as long as they want something better... things can happen...
    I know what you mean...gotta start somewhere. It seems like not long ago when I made my first 13-second pass in my old '94. Now I am running 11.20's and wanting more! You can never get enough of this stuff.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A


  5. #25
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Car looks great man. I'd like to see more of the yellow LT1.

  6. #26
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    32
    Posts
    237

    black
    98 Z-28

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMagic08 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the compliments!!! All in all, since we have a car club we get pretty good deals, with the stripe it ended up being about 2,000 total. I'm definitely getting some 19's to complete it, I was thinking about c6 rims, but I'm not sure yet... CCW's are real nice too, but I haven't decided yet... as far as the CME... that's next... probably by the end of the summer.... The shop tht painted it was S&H Auto Body here in Oakland. They also painted my friend's Camaro and I have a few others that are going to their shop in the near future.... hence the cheap price...
    i see ya i'm here in l.a. with everybody i see ya'll, fastlyfe, and the others. i'm about two months in the game and been puttin in major work. i ain't gonna be done by the end of summer but i will be done november. paint, suspension, pro charger. by the way nice paint and yeah get colored matched c6 zo6's

  7. #27
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    32
    Posts
    237

    black
    98 Z-28

    pm me when ya'll get outhere this weekend,this me for right now till i go to paint;http://http://i284.photobucket.com/a...S7300453-1.jpg
    Last edited by ls1ya; 06-10-2008 at 10:47 PM.

  8. #28
    Member BlueMagicSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    295

    Candy Blue
    2000 Camaro SS

    Myspace.com/maroboyz
    MaroBoyzMovement.com

    Visit the Maro Boyz Page for more of the yellow thing and pics of other member's Camaros... Can't wait until LA... next weekend... but have to do a few things to the Blue Thing first....

  9. #29
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    that looks fantastic! I'd hug the painter for sure! Love the color scheme-let me know if you want any custom emblems for that bad bitch. Might I suggest lowering it too?


    Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

  10. #30
    with a LS1 2MuchFun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    1,398

    Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

    dude that looks like a paint job done right........I paid $1700 and I think mine was half assed...... :angryfire:

  11. #31
    WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Charles Town, West Virginia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    800

    Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

    thats absolutly gorgeous. I pray my car comes out looking half way that good when were done painting it lol. Congrats man, thats gotta be one of the sickest 4th gens ive ever seen!

  12. #32
    Senior Member clg82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,453
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I know what you mean...gotta start somewhere. It seems like not long ago when I made my first 13-second pass in my old '94. Now I am running 11.20's and wanting more! You can never get enough of this stuff.
    I just read eveything that you have done in your signature so i have to ask how in the hell do you pass california emissions. i just transferd here in the military (so-cal) and my T.A i've been told will never pass!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT!

  13. #33
    Pony Killer Insert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    242

    Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

    sweet paint. that is a damn nice color. damn nice car.

  14. #34
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    I just read eveything that you have done in your signature so i have to ask how in the hell do you pass california emissions. i just transferd here in the military (so-cal) and my T.A i've been told will never pass!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT!
    To be honest with you, it's not legal. No way a 230/244 cammed 11:1 motor is passing the sniffer in Cali - HAHA.

    Thanks to a close connection I am able to get it tagged/licensed.

  15. #35
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    To be honest with you, it's not legal. No way a 230/244 cammed 11:1 motor is passing the sniffer in Cali - HAHA.

    Thanks to a close connection I am able to get it tagged/licensed.
    I need a connection like that down here in Fresno.

  16. #36
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    I need a connection like that down here in Fresno.
    Yeah every hi-perf enthusiast in this smog-stringent state could use one. I'll be finished w/ my smog-tech course in December of this year so soon i'll be able to hook myself up!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member clg82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,453
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Yeah every hi-perf enthusiast in this smog-stringent state could use one. I'll be finished w/ my smog-tech course in December of this year so soon i'll be able to hook myself up!!
    hows about sharing that privilege with the rest of us here that are from california!!!

  18. #38
    Junior Member mpclk2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    13

    Black
    1995 Trans am

    nice man...wish I had mine back from the paint shop already...

  19. #39
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    hows about sharing that privilege with the rest of us here that are from california!!!
    I wish I could...but then I would probably be killed.

  20. #40
    Senior Member clg82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,453
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I wish I could...but then I would probably be killed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fresh Paint!
    By Z28boy2000 in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 01:54 AM
  2. Fresh paint 2
    By slpws6ta in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:15 AM
  3. Question: what to use on fresh paint?
    By clg82 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. Fresh paint!!!!
    By slpws6ta in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
  5. fresh paint and new rims!
    By ls1bandit in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 11:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •