Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Finally got my windows tinted!

This is a discussion on Finally got my windows tinted! within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS Just so you all know, cops did not make the tint law! Second of all, you ...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Just so you all know, cops did not make the tint law! Second of all, you would be able to have tint in your area if your local scum bag criminals would stop killing cops, inocennt people, and or hiding shit in their car while hiding behind the dark windows! I am sorry that saving lives comes before boobs and blow jobs!
    Oh... I understand why there are the laws that there are

It's just that it sucks for the rest of us law abiding citizens is all

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

I just got mine tinted too...I have to take it back and get the rear done again...it was the guys first attempt and not that it was horrific but he needs to try it again lol...

I went with 20%...got my girls GTX done as well...now its a race to see who gets pulled over first...Laws are the same in PA...I agree with the law though...We had a state troopr shot and killed last year on the parkway...its a shame that we have pricks out there doing that shit. Some cops let is go where are will pull u over just to be a dick though. Not all cops are created equal.

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityTA View Post
    I just got mine tinted too...I have to take it back and get the rear done again...it was the guys first attempt and not that it was horrific but he needs to try it again lol...

Click for full size

I went with 20%...got my girls GTX done as well...now its a race to see who gets pulled over first...Laws are the same in PA...I agree with the law though...We had a state troopr shot and killed last year on the parkway...its a shame that we have pricks out there doing that shit. Some cops let is go where are will pull u over just to be a dick though. Not all cops are created equal.
    WOW! Man do I love your car! That thing is stunning! The color and rim combo is perfect! You have done a great job, I could probably write a book just on how good that car looks!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Electric Blue Pearlcoat

WOW! Man do I love your car! That thing is stunning! The color and rim combo is perfect! You have done a great job, I could probably write a book just on how good that car looks!
    Thank you sir! Judging from the signature I would trade my appearance for you power in a heart beat!

I just did a quick 10 minute photoshoot of her last night...I have even better pics here:

http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26213

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Thank you sir! Judging from the signature I would trade my appearance for you power in a heart beat!

I just did a quick 10 minute photoshoot of her last night...I have even better pics here:

http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26213
    HAHAHAHA...."Mustangs, when you cant find a way to tell your parents your gay"......HAHAHAHAHA, thats f-ing awesome!

Electric Blue Pearlcoat

Did you like that?

So did I! My buddy has a stang, I am getting a shirt made with that statement on the back and then I am going to wear it at the FORD nationals car show this year! Lets hope I make it out alive! Then I should put a TA bird in the front just to show what I am reppin...
    Last edited by SteelCityTA; 05-12-2009 at 05:05 AM.

1995 Trans Am: 6spd - Pacesetter LT's - LS1 Front Swap - SLP LS1 FlowPac CAI - MagnaMouth CatBack - De-Cat - Eibach ProKit - Bilsteins - HP Evo's - 3pt. Strut Tower Brace - 4.10 Gears - Spohn Adj. PH - B&M Ripper Shifter

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Did you like that?

So did I! My buddy has a stang, I am getting a shirt made with that statement on the back and then I am going to wear it at the FORD nationals car show this year! Lets hope I make it out alive! Then I should put a TA bird in the front just to show what I am reppin...
    Loved it! You better be carefull....

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Click for full size

clean car, what rims are those?

Click for full size

It's interesting you mentioned that. My wifes car has the side windows tinted but the back window was never done. I would like to make it more comfy for my son in the back seat.
    Problem is,,,I think there is a reason the back was never done. With all that rear window defogger wiring on the inside of the glass,,,I don't know how tint would lay down properly without causing bubbles later on down the road. I just don't see the tint forming tight around all those wires and staying that way for years to come.
    Did you tint guy have anything to say about it???

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    It's interesting you mentioned that. My wifes car has the side windows tinted but the back window was never done. I would like to make it more comfy for my son in the back seat.
    Problem is,,,I think there is a reason the back was never done. With all that rear window defogger wiring on the inside of the glass,,,I don't know how tint would lay down properly without causing bubbles later on down the road. I just don't see the tint forming tight around all those wires and staying that way for years to come.
    Did you tint guy have anything to say about it???
    my back is done and has had no issues. It was done about 5yrs ago and has seen many harsh summers with no garage. i guess you just need to find a good tint place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    my back is done and has had no issues. It was done about 5yrs ago and has seen many harsh summers with no garage. i guess you just need to find a good tint place.
    Ya that's what I'm thinking. Good to hear it's not causing you any problems. I guess I'll have to start poking around and see whats good around here. You would think being in sunny Arizona there would be tint shops on every corner

Electric Blue Pearlcoat

Yes, it is definetly do-able...I know of 3 or 4 guys personally that have had it done and looks good...no defogger issues...You just need to find the right guy...going tomorrow to have it done, he thinks he can get it this time...

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

Yes, it is definetly do-able...I know of 3 or 4 guys personally that have had it done and looks good...no defogger issues...You just need to find the right guy...going tomorrow to have it done, he thinks he can get it this time...
    Cool, I'll meet some people soon around here, and hopefully get some recommendations for some good tint shops.

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

damn!! my title got changed from "did" to "tinted". i dont remember anything in the rules about not being able to use slang jokingly. TOTALLY FRIGGIN' THREAD JACKED, ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!

Electric Blue Pearlcoat

Should have titled it "I got my Tindows Winted" that would have ppl scratchin their heads! HAHA

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

Should have titled it "I got my Tindows Winted" that would have ppl scratchin their heads! HAHA
    right. the title shoulda went like this i guess:

'finally got my windows did! (just using "did" to replace "done" but not being serious. just using slang in a joking way. ie: "yo, what it is". not meaning to confuse people in any manner. just being myself.)

yeah, thats what it shoulda been.
    Last edited by irishpenguin13; 05-13-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: cuz i freakin' wanted to!

Electric Blue Pearlcoat

Fo' Shizzle...peeps can't use slang n' nat...that schiznit is Whack! LOL

Do you know of any rear defrost problems as far as the tint goes?? Won't ruin the tint??

And you totally lost me on that last post But don't mind me.

Electric Blue Pearlcoat

NO...my buddy said he has had no issues...and trust me we use the defogger here in Pittsburgh...Your in Arizona! Do u even have a need for that thing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information