Dent damage price ???

This is a discussion on Dent damage price ??? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Alright well the car is a red 98 Z28 i got rear ended yesterday by a kid that wasnt paying ...

The Red Reaper 98Z28importslayer's Avatar
    Spring hill, TN

1998 Camaro Z28 T-Top A4

Dent damage price ???

Alright well the car is a red 98 Z28 i got rear ended yesterday by a kid that wasnt paying attention. The damage was a 3 inch crack by the license plate and spider cracks all over the bumper. How much am i looking at to bondo the crack and repaint the whole bumper ? I also have a 8 inch by 3 inch dent in my passenger sideskirt by the rear wheel from hitting a hug uneven gap in the road. How much would i look at pulling out the dent and repainting that as well ? thanks ahead of time for the advice sorry i would have pictures but the camera phone is horriable and dosent show much of anything.

stockton, California

97 z28/SS

well if it just happened on ther bumper just buy a new one. its harder to fix cracks and would be more time cosuming than just buying a new one. figure at least 200 for the bumper. now as far as the sideskirt if you have someone do it prob about $200 to $300 depending where you go . and than paint not much more. goodluck.

White with Black Stripe
    1995 Trans Am

hope the kid's payin for your damage man

Thread Information