Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Custom Headrest

This is a discussion on Custom Headrest within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; These are fuckin sweet, this is a must have, they are getting done, like to see Trans Am lettering (large), ...

  1. #21
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    These are fuckin sweet, this is a must have, they are getting done, like to see Trans Am lettering (large), bird (all red) and WS6 red on black headrests.

    This guy is crazy for not having a website, he'd have more work than he knows what do with.
    Last edited by {FzS}BlacKMagicK; 09-17-2007 at 08:41 PM.

  2. #22
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    I'd like to have something like this done but I don't think he'll be able to do it. I stuck the arrows on in paint, this isn't the color scheme I would go with, just the best straight on pic I could find. I would have the Trans Am in red, the bird with red fill and black outline and the WS.6 with red fill and silver outline. I'd really like to have LS1 on top of each arrow too, but I doubt he'll even be able to do this. I first described it to him, verbally in an email, and he said, he might not be able to do it. I wasn't sure if he understood what I was askin for, so I made this in paint and sent it to 'em, waitin' on his answer.

  3. #23
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    I'd like to have something like this done but I don't think he'll be able to do it. I stuck the arrows on in paint, this isn't the color scheme I would go with, just the best straight on pic I could find. I would have the Trans Am in red, the bird with red fill and black outline and the WS.6 with red fill and silver outline. I'd really like to have LS1 on top of each arrow too, but I doubt he'll even be able to do this. I first described it to him, verbally in an email, and he said, he might not be able to do it. I wasn't sure if he understood what I was askin for, so I made this in paint and sent it to 'em, waitin' on his answer.
    Cool, but its just too much

  4. #24
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    IDK, some put their build numbers underneath all that, I figured instead of that I'd get this, no biggie if he can't do it, I'll be just as content with trans am, bird and WS.6

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    111

    Medium Blue Metallic
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

    Why do most of you get the firebird style chicken for the trans am headrest? Isn't the trans am bird the one on the rear filler panel with the fire spitting and the single piece wings?

  6. #26
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 99bluebird View Post
    Why do most of you get the firebird style chicken for the trans am headrest? Isn't the trans am bird the one on the rear filler panel with the fire spitting and the single piece wings?
    Ehhh..no one likes it?

  7. #27
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Hadn't got the screws put back in when I took this.


  8. #28
    Fuzzbuster Jr. fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cave Run Lake area, Kentucky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,002

    Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

    omg.. so that is where those have been coming from! I've wanted these since I first saw them.. sweeeeeet!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    111

    Medium Blue Metallic
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    Ehhh..no one likes it?
    So did you all change your rear filler panel bird too or are they mismatched?

  10. #30
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 99bluebird View Post
    So did you all change your rear filler panel bird too or are they mismatched?
    Right now mine is black and shortly I will be ordering the same bird I'll be getting for the headrest for tha back in silver.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    111

    Medium Blue Metallic
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

    So why do you all like the firebird chicken better than the fire spitting trans am bird? Do they have different names?

  12. #32
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    The fire breathing...can take it or leave it, it's the wing design I don't like.

    The birds don't have names, but I believe they seperate by generation.

  13. #33
    Member TRANS-DAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PASADENA,TEXAS
    Posts
    391

    BLACK
    2001 T/A VERT.

    Finally got this done!!!!....Grant is def the man!....sorry for crappy cel. phone pic's!!
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. custom headrest covers
    By hijinx in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:18 PM
  2. New headrest
    By onetroubledguy in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM
  3. Headrest
    By garver in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:48 PM
  4. custom headrest?
    By homerunhtr21 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 04:48 PM
  5. headrest
    By buffersbirds in forum General Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 12:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •