Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Custom Car Emblems from third_shift|studios

This is a discussion on Custom Car Emblems from third_shift|studios within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; I was thinking that they could be made in two pieces since the front bird has a sort of v ...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I was thinking that they could be made in two pieces since the front bird has a sort of v coutour to it. I was going to get an afterthoughts auto cover and sand it down, paint it and then put the logo on..

Think of the attention you would create opening night of transformers 2. Remote start anyone? lol

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    I was thinking that they could be made in two pieces since the front bird has a sort of v coutour to it. I was going to get an afterthoughts auto cover and sand it down, paint it and then put the logo on..

Think of the attention you would create opening night of transformers 2. Remote start anyone? lol
    remote transform

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    remote transform
    I PM you guys what I wanted to order

2000 Trans Am

We do

Click for full size
    I was just curious if these were easy to apply I was always wanting to do this to my white TA even to the letter on the side but i didn't know how hard it was to apply and how durable they were?.....do you also make them for the trans am on the side of the door? and are they easy to apply?
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    I was just curious if these were easy to apply I was always wanting to do this to my white TA even to the letter on the side but i didn't know how hard it was to apply and how durable they were?.....do you also make them for the trans am on the side of the door? and are they easy to apply?
    they're bone-head proof. LOL. Just clean the area with rubbing alcohol, peel n stick ours on.

The t/a door lettering, you'll need to heat up with a hot hair dryer and pull off after the adhesive is all guey. Then clean the area with rubbing alcohol and apply the new lettering. Give everything a day to set up then you can wash the car like you normally would =)

2000 Trans Am

they're bone-head proof. LOL. Just clean the area with rubbing alcohol, peel n stick ours on.

The t/a door lettering, you'll need to heat up with a hot hair dryer and pull off after the adhesive is all guey. Then clean the area with rubbing alcohol and apply the new lettering. Give everything a day to set up then you can wash the car like you normally would =)
    How hard is it to line up the new door emblems? I don't want them to get crooked....and are the ones you make the same size as stock>?

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

How hard is it to line up the new door emblems? I don't want them to get crooked....and are the ones you make the same size as stock>?
    Usually I send the letter individually to save on shipping ($5) But If you want I can send them ready to install and lined up for $9. Reason being is that I will have to use a bigger box that cost me 9 to ship

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    Usually I send the letter individually to save on shipping ($5) But If you want I can send them ready to install and lined up for $9. Reason being is that I will have to use a bigger box that cost me 9 to ship
    jeesh 4 dollars for a box....not to be rude but i think it's $135.00 is what third shift quoted me for the rear insert (pontiac) the 2 door emblems, and a tcs plaque.......how does that all break down

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

jeesh 4 dollars for a box....not to be rude but i think it's $135.00 is what third shift quoted me for the rear insert (pontiac) the 2 door emblems, and a tcs plaque.......how does that all break down
    The box is a flat rate box. USPS and the price is 9 something. I can stuff it with what ever will fit and weight is not a problem either. Pretty good deal when you think of it. My brother orders bullets from people and they ship it in a flat rate box for 10 bucks and that thing weighs like 30-40 pounds.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    The box is a flat rate box. USPS and the price is 9 something. I can stuff it with what ever will fit and weight is not a problem either. Pretty good deal when you think of it. My brother orders bullets from people and they ship it in a flat rate box for 10 bucks and that thing weighs like 30-40 pounds.
    sounds good to me!!!

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

chris, i know the prices seem to add up quick.

honestly, you can line up the lettering yourself using a strip of masking tape as a guide. Just measure down from the door trim about 2.5" and put the strip of tape on. Start the lettering about 4" from the front of the door and work your way across-using your best judgement for spacing. Since our lettering is the same size, you might be able to use any ghosted left over residue as a spacing reference too.

Junior Member 2002FormulaBlackbird's Avatar

Black
    2002 Firebird Formula

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that looks great inplace, bud! thanks for posting up!

pewter
    2002 firehawk

too bad when can't get them right now....maybe never....

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

damn right... petition anyone?

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

LOL, save your rock-throwin...we'll be GM certified soon enough. Definately won't be SLP/Hawk certified ever so we'll be discontinuing those

pewter
    2002 firehawk

any idea on where I could get some some new decals than.....

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

LOL, save your rock-throwin...we'll be GM certified soon enough. Definately won't be SLP/Hawk certified ever so we'll be discontinuing those
    You will have to post a sicky or send a pm to everyone saying that you got your certification from GM. Or at least send me one. There are a couple of things I want to order that definetly wouldn't look right without the bird or trans am on it.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

well thats pretty good news TSS congrats on that victory well lucky for me I still have peices I would like to order.

Just a heads up I'm going to simplify my order. Should make it alot easier for me and on you

so how soon can I put an order in?

black
    2001 ws6

Wow, great items guys, I just got my order arrived here in the UK today, and they look great, thanks TTS...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information