White
    96 firebird vert

Conversion HELP PLEASE!! 99 FORMULA STUFF ON A 94?

I have a 94 formula and got a great deal on a 99 formula roller with everything but the headlights... just wondered i know you can do a complete front end swap, but wondered wut all in the interior will switch over like if the center console and door panels and interior plastics (my car was smoked in previously but the donor car wasn't)... i don't really wnna mess with the dash tho bcuz its just a pain in the ass..... also wut about the doors, will the switch over or would they need special brackets?? don't really wanna mess with the rear quarter panels but what about all of the rear as well?? if everything will bolt right in then i might just completely change everything.. thanks alot guys i know this is a big project just need to know who all has done any of this !! ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE!! THANKYOU!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO SWITCH THE ENGINE AND TRANS INTO THE 99 BCUZ ITS LESS INSURANCE AND I DONT HAVE ALL THE COMPUTER STUFF!! THANKS

White with Black Stripe
    1995 Trans Am

the interior will switch over. All the interior panels are the same just a different color. The dash may be a bit different possibly since the gauge cluster is different. You will have to keep your old gauge cluster for sure.

The doors will swap over no problem and the hatch and tails and bumper will as well. The rear quarters cannot be swapped, they are actually part of the body and cannot be removed without cutting the metal and welding it in the the other car.

White
    96 firebird vert

Thanks for the info.. Have u done close to if not all these before.. My main concern is messin with the door and all the wiring but my old doors are shaky and very rattly

White with Black Stripe
    1995 Trans Am

I have done some of the interior. The center console and some side panels in the back. I'm sure of the rest though except for the dash. Between 94 and 99 the only thing changed bodywise was the front fenders, front bumpers, hood, and front/rear lights. I'm sure someone who has first hand experience can chime in and confirm everything. You can go out to your roller and look theyr'e all the same.

Thread Information