Sort of, lol... I'm in talks to get a new mold made, a polyurethane version (like the original).

It has its draw backs (in my mind, most people feel urethane is superior to the flexible fiberglass we offer now) but a big plus is I can sell them WAY cheaper.

My FG versions cost me $100 to ship and $25 in shipping materials. They are also more expensive to make (because I'm paying for them to be made by hand, from a mold but by hand, as opposed to injection molded in a machine).

The deal I just hashed out today would allow me to sell them to you SHIPPED for $350 as opposed to the $475 I have to charge now.

It will also be costing me $7000 in tooling ($3500 now with a 10 piece minimum order, the rest paid as I go) but I think it will be worth it over time...

THE BIG POSITIVE is these are NOT Chinese made. ALL PRODUCTION will take place right here in the USA under my supervision. This also means it won't take months to get these to you (because they have to come on a boat from China), we're only talking weeks from RIGHT NOW.

For those living under a rock for the past 12 years here's come pics of CMEs, lol...

Search and you'll find plenty more...

So, my question is, who is ready to order? The first 10 willing to step up and help me make my minimum can get them for $325 SHIPPED (normal price will be $350 TENTATIVELY, could still be higher)...

Paypal it to madelisle@yahoo.com put Urethane CME Valance in the note and you will be GUARANTEED this price.

The guy has my product already getting geared up to be tooled, I just need to pull the trigger... Who wants to help me ?!