Results 1 to 18 of 18

clearturn signal corners + side markers

This is a discussion on clearturn signal corners + side markers within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; I presume e-bay is the best place to buy. Best price I have found is $45 shipped Which e-bay sellers ...

  1. #1
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    clear turn signal corners + side markers

    I presume e-bay is the best place to buy. Best price I have found is $45 shipped
    Which e-bay sellers have you guys bought from ?
    Last edited by Speedy_Gonzales; 06-22-2008 at 07:31 PM.

  2. #2
    HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! michaelinchains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    `da nati
    Posts
    999

    black
    `99 GTP/`98 formy(sold)

    i bought mines at afterthoughtsauto.com,$50

  3. #3
    Member squee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    27
    Posts
    952

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

    I bought the Depo clear corners of Ebay. Really nice looking (not all euro style, just clear/frosty type). Little expensive though ($35 shipped for just the corners).

  4. #4
    Senior Member JonB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,458

    Black
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelinchains View Post
    i bought mines at afterthoughtsauto.com,$50

    Afterthoughts here as well. I've got the euro diamond clear lenses, imo way better looking than most clear corners.

  5. #5
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    I bought the Depo clear corners of Ebay. Really nice looking (not all euro style, just clear/frosty type). Little expensive though ($35 shipped for just the corners).
    they dont have the combo deal ?

  6. #6
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Afterthoughts are more expensive, but much better product than the ebay ones.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

  7. #7
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Afterthoughts are more expensive, but much better product than the ebay ones.
    you still got your smoked ones ?

  8. #8
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    you still got your smoked ones ?
    They are actually on the Camaro currently, I got them off ebay. They are not as nice as my clear ones which came from Afterthoughts though.

  9. #9
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    They are actually on the Camaro currently, I got them off ebay. They are not as nice as my clear ones which came from Afterthoughts though.
    I have not seen pics of them on.......at least I dont think I have

    does the afterthoughts include sides ?

  10. #10
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    I have not seen pics of them on.......at least I dont think I have

    does the afterthoughts include sides ?
    No, I think the sides and turnsigs would be $50 each from Afterthoughts, for a total of $100. As soon as I get my puter hooked back up, I can get to my pics and show you a pic of my smoked ones. I am on Amandas laptop right now.

  11. #11
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    No, I think the sides and turnsigs would be $50 each from Afterthoughts, for a total of $100. As soon as I get my puter hooked back up, I can get to my pics and show you a pic of my smoked ones. I am on Amandas laptop right now.
    I been thinking about getting me a Laptop

  12. #12
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    What happened to VHT'ing them Randy?? They will look SO much better darkened.

  13. #13
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    What happened to VHT'ing them Randy?? They will look SO much better darkened.
    debating on which would look better........I am so pickie I cant decide lol

  14. #14
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    debating on which would look better........I am so pickie I cant decide lol
    On a car like Preston's....the clears are better.
    On a dark car, the darkened markers smooth out the look, making it much cleaner appearing.

  15. #15
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    On a car like Preston's....the clears are better.
    On a dark car, the darkened markers smooth out the look, making it much cleaner appearing.
    if I put smoked corners/side markers would not need to do the brake lights also ?

  16. #16
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    if I put smoked corners/side markers would not need to do the brake lights also ?
    I didn't.

  17. #17
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I didn't.
    I thought yours was blacked out ??? I just did a edit on one of my car pics with black corners......looks pretty cool.

    how many cans would it take to do the corners/side markers and maybe tail lights also ?

  18. #18
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    how many cans would it take to do the corners/side markers and maybe tail lights also ?
    Half a can.
    Plus some clear.
    And about 5-6 hours.

    My car has completely untouched tail lights, and 3 coats of NiteShades on the front markers and side markers, with 2 coats of spray clear coat over the NiteShades.

    I did hit the 3rd brake light though, since it kinda stuck out against the spoiler's black.
    http://home.comcast.net/~mrluos/June01.JPG

    http://home.comcast.net/~mrluos/June03.JPG

    Those pics were taken yesterday. They got cleaned, roughed up, sprayed, and clear coated over 2 years ago.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: LED side markers
    By ls1ws6ben in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 08:57 PM
  2. fog lights and side markers
    By 98TransAmWs-6 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 12:04 PM
  3. led signal/side markers/tail lights..
    By vonskeezy28 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:28 AM
  4. Red Side Markers?
    By GOR1LA in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:20 PM
  5. clear side markers kit?
    By ichliebecamaro in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •