Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CETA badges & black WS6

This is a discussion on CETA badges & black WS6 within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD Blah that sucks... May it be treated as well as u treated it with its new ...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Blah that sucks... May it be treated as well as u treated it with its new owner! Well you get the benefits of an SUV, AWD, LS power and a good looking vehicle...
    It honestly solved a few $$ problems for me....
    It was like that item sitting around collecting dust that is worth its peak....and you finally sell.
    The new owner is probably going to keep it in better shape than me. I still talk with him a lot about it.

Maybe some year I will end up in another sports car. May not need it though if the truck can go 11's.

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    It honestly solved a few $$ problems for me....
    It was like that item sitting around collecting dust that is worth its peak....and you finally sell.
    The new owner is probably going to keep it in better shape than me. I still talk with him a lot about it.

Maybe some year I will end up in another sports car. May not need it though if the truck can go 11's.
    I understand and im glad that you got prime $$ for it. If it was just sitting around then it was time for a trade in...

And 11s isn't too hard in the truck. I would say stall, full exhaust, procharger and tune = 11s lol. Never said it would be cheap :P

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Like the T/A was cheap..... lol
    I will be reminded every time I order a part for the truck that I am plain out wasting money. What I had into the 'Bird....I got a negative return on. Expected that when I finally decided to sell, but I modded originally thinking I would never sell, so.....

Blower might be the best route for me in the long run. At least if I sell the rig, I can remove it and get something out of it.
    11's will be tough here....although really not too worried about it. Mid 12's here would be plenty to piss off people on the street.

2002 CETA Convertible M6

I'm in Hillsborough NJ - moved here from LI about a year ago. Cut about 90 minutes off my ride to Carlisle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Like the T/A was cheap..... lol
    I will be reminded every time I order a part for the truck that I am plain out wasting money. What I had into the 'Bird....I got a negative return on. Expected that when I finally decided to sell, but I modded originally thinking I would never sell, so.....

Blower might be the best route for me in the long run. At least if I sell the rig, I can remove it and get something out of it.
    11's will be tough here....although really not too worried about it. Mid 12's here would be plenty to piss off people on the street.
    LOL.... I'm sure the T/A was much worse then what you'll do to the TBSS. Should be easy to get her into the 12s... Let me know what you decide to do with it. I'm getting the LTs with TD system all from Stainless Works and maybe a tune to fix the shitty torque management on the truck and garbage AWD control.

Quote Originally Posted by ceta4zng View Post
    I'm in Hillsborough NJ - moved here from LI about a year ago. Cut about 90 minutes off my ride to Carlisle.
    Sounds VERY familiar... I don't think your far from me at all... Might have even seen you at the track (Raceway Park) if you go there cuz im there all the time and actually seen a CETA there once about 2 years ago.

2002 CETA Convertible M6

Sorry - wasn't me. Only got the ceta in august. And haven't and likely won't run it on the track.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information