Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Carbon Fiber Hood?

This is a discussion on Carbon Fiber Hood? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN LOL... I'll wait a little longer for both things... suspension comes first... (most of it is ...

silver
    89 BII, 02 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    LOL... I'll wait a little longer for both things... suspension comes first... (most of it is all fked up)... sides I'll get Performance mods...after I'm beat by my friends... (Mach1, Surpa, 300ZX TT)

I need the headers, my friends have a 350whp evo, a cobra, an sti, oh an one friend has a mustang gt

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    I need the headers, my friends have a 350whp evo, a cobra, an sti, oh an one friend has a mustang gt
    damn... I hate/love Evos... hehe... I know a kid with a STi but he ain't much of a racer... Mach1 guy wants a Cobra...so who knows what'll happen with that...

you do need them good Horsepower/Torque enhancing Mods... Kick their ass...video tape it...and Post it...

silver
    89 BII, 02 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    damn... I hate/love Evos... hehe... I know a kid with a STi but he ain't much of a racer... Mach1 guy wants a Cobra...so who knows what'll happen with that...

you do need them good Horsepower/Torque enhancing Mods... Kick their ass...video tape it...and Post it...
    yeah i know, i'm not down for losing to any of these kids. Both Evo an STi are going bigger turbo an cobra pulley. I'm gonna need to do a lot to keep up, but I sure as hell will not lose.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    yeah i know, i'm not down for losing to any of these kids. Both Evo an STi are going bigger turbo an cobra pulley. I'm gonna need to do a lot to keep up, but I sure as hell will not lose.
    holly shit... sounds like your fkd...unless you hit some FUNJUICE... or do some Forced Induction yourself... GoodLuck anyways

black trans am

haha its true with mustangs if its a v6 hes got gt emblmes on it if its a gt its got crobra emblems if its a mach 1 it also has crobra emblems and if its a crobra its has no emblems who would gess the guy with the fast car hats the ppl that make it ..lol also u guy talking about your buddys cars ..im fuck my one buddy has a 914rwhp 408 procharged f1 camaro that i have no chance to beat.. not in the next few years at least ..lol i have a buddy with a evo 3 form japan .. a buddy with a 95 toyota mr2 with 414 rwhp.. the and about 2 mustang gts with prochargers that run in the 11s .. i have a while yeat till im in the race

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by blackbirdbrain89 View Post
    haha its true with mustangs if its a v6 hes got gt emblmes on it if its a gt its got crobra emblems if its a mach 1 it also has crobra emblems and if its a crobra its has no emblems who would gess the guy with the fast car hats the ppl that make it ..lol also u guy talking about your buddys cars ..im fuck my one buddy has a 914rwhp 408 procharged f1 camaro that i have no chance to beat.. not in the next few years at least ..lol i have a buddy with a evo 3 form japan .. a buddy with a 95 toyota mr2 with 414 rwhp.. the and about 2 mustang gts with prochargers that run in the 11s .. i have a while yeat till im in the race
    Trully screwed... hehe... I'm aiming for 11s or even 10's in the future... my friend is aiming for 800whp in his Supra... the Mach1 is aiming for Turbo power... and who knows who else I'll meet along the way...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information