Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

car got keyd! help?

This is a discussion on car got keyd! help? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; talk to insurance-typically it's a comp claim, so whatever your deductable is, that's what it'll cost....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

talk to insurance-typically it's a comp claim, so whatever your deductable is, that's what it'll cost.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Also, go back to the punk you think did it, and tell him "If you didnt do that to my car, you wont mind if I take a look at your keys will ya?" Odds are if he did, your paint will be in his keys. Then commence to beat him like a red headed step-child. I watched someone key my black 86 camaro long ago, and I chased him with the car, and almost pulled a Christine on his ass. Thankfully, my g/f of the time was in the car with me to keep me from running him over. I did beat him to with-in an inch of his life though. And threw his keys in the rain gutter. Fucker.
    FOR SALE 2000 Z28 M6
    It's pretty much Raw Awesome

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    Also, go back to the punk you think did it, and tell him "If you didnt do that to my car, you wont mind if I take a look at your keys will ya?" Odds are if he did, your paint will be in his keys. Then commence to beat him like a red headed step-child. I watched someone key my black 86 camaro long ago, and I chased him with the car, and almost pulled a Christine on his ass. Thankfully, my g/f of the time was in the car with me to keep me from running him over. I did beat him to with-in an inch of his life though. And threw his keys in the rain gutter. Fucker.
    that's the best thing i've ever heard...who was it? anybod you knew?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

This makes me remember a time way back when I spent the weekend with my wild ass cousin when we were I don't know 13? The next door neighbor got us in trouble for breaking a window ( by accident haha we thought we were major league pitchers) Well his mom beat his ass.. so to pay the guy back (he always left his truck door unlocked and it was summer time so he left the windows down.. My cousin took a monster shit right in his drivers seat. Yes I know ..horrible.. but we got away with it he thought it was an animal... haha but every hot day in that busted ass truck when the stench came back out of the seat I'm sure he was loving us haha ..

So get a slim jim .. go get some payback.. its a gift that keeps on giving
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    that's the best thing i've ever heard...who was it? anybod you knew?
    It was a punk who had the hots for my g/f. He didnt come around anymore after that.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    beat his ass anyway... just in case
    Yep, thats what I say. He is guilty and you know it. Break your boot off in his ass.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    F-bodies FTW!!! He probably drove a Mustang or a ricer anyways. That in itself calls for a run down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information