View Poll Results: What body do you prefer?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Camaro SS

47 29.19%
  • Cant choose, like em both.

18 11.18%
  • Pontiac WS6

96 59.63%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Camaro SS or Pontiac WS6

This is a discussion on Camaro SS or Pontiac WS6 within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by TooFastT/A ^ And Luos could prob back me up....we are the Z06 Capitol!! They are just so ...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    ^ And Luos could prob back me up....we are the Z06 Capitol!!
    They are just so fun on mountain roads.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    It is 95 in Denver this week.

We have our cold moments, but overall, the weather is fairly mild here.
    And the mountains....perfection.
    Agreed on the altitude though, that sucks for ET's.
    I must have some bad luck then...everytime I go through Denver there's a blizzard rolling through (granted every time I go through Denver, it's November/December.) I think Arizona, namely Scottsdale, is my favorite place ever. Hardly rains, roads are perfect, and it's near sea level. Desert is heaven IMO for car owners (except for sandstorms)

The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar

Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

They are just so fun on mountain roads.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Lookin good man! Dig those tinted tails! I just took my buddies '04 Z06 up to Cent. City & Blackhawk for Lou Bunch Day this past weekend! It was freakin sick going through the turns...."If its too fast...your too old!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    I must have some bad luck then...everytime I go through Denver there's a blizzard rolling through (granted every time I go through Denver, it's November/December.) I think Arizona, namely Scottsdale, is my favorite place ever. Hardly rains, roads are perfect, and it's near sea level. Desert is heaven IMO for car owners (except for sandstorms)
    Try coming here between Feb and Mar.! Have to agree with ya though, Scottsdale is nice...but Prescott is Sweet for Skydiving! The Grand Tetons are amazing! I wouldn't say all the roads in AZ is perfect though....and the Sandstorms suck ass!

1998 WS7 T/A M6| SLP:Lid,Line Lock,LM Exhaust w/ORY,Skip Shift| Pacesetter LT| 80mm BBK TB| Centerforce LS6 Clutch| Eaton Detroit TrueTrac Differential| MAC Diff.Carrier Girdle| 3:73 Gears| Spohn Cntrl Arms| Hotchkis Adj PHB| H&R Lowering Sp.Springs| NX 150 Shot Direct Port|More Mods... FQuick Page

der König des CyaLataBye the shag's Avatar

Onyx Black
    02 Camaro Z28

Honestly I like both of em. Sure the maro is common but it shares a rich history with the t/a. T/as are just more crazy looking. Like a pissed off cougar or something. And you can get away with a lot more exterior modding with t/As than with maros from what I have learned. I wouldn't mind owning either one or BOTH

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Lookin good man! Dig those tinted tails! I just took my buddies '04 Z06 up to Cent. City & Blackhawk for Lou Bunch Day this past weekend! It was freakin sick going through the turns...."If its too fast...your too old!"
    That is Z06-Goose's car.

I am faster, but I would take the Z06 over my car most days.

The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar

Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

That is Z06-Goose's car.

I am faster, but I would take the Z06 over my car most days.
    Ohh yeah...that is! I just helped him out with getting some LED's for those tails, now he is not going to have any problems with the lights being dim!

I agree..I would soo take a Z06 any day! Though, I would more prefer a '63 Split-Window Stingray w/ a 408! A man can dream...right!

NBM
    1998 Z-28

I think the WS6 is much better looking than the Camaro in all respects, I've wanted one since I was 13. However Camaros are good looking cars too and look sick with a cowl hood.

NBM
    98 trans am

we should have a poll thats says what do you drive, camaro, firebird, or other

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

I prefer the SS, however I am clearly biased! I like the WS.6 as well, however I simply like the lines on the SS better.

Red
    2001 Camaro Z28

I have always loved TransAms as far back as my high school days but being a little older I kind of lean towards the Camaro now...

I think it has a more refined and sleeker look. Also if you look at most cars that had them, flip-up head lights are a thing of the past. TransAms just look to busy to me especially with the hood nostrils and side louvers and rear spoiler and what not. Actually a Z28 in the right color appeals to me the most, even over the SS. The only thing missing on a Z28 is a small hood scoop up front similar to the one on the Z06.

Also I like the dash on the Camaro better, black knobs on black gives a better look. TransAms with the gray knobs gives it a cheaper look.

Just my thoughts as an older guy who loves the f-Body

orange
    99 z28

when i bought my car i actually liked the ws6 better (almost bought that) now i like the camaro better. it looks pissed off and looks like its haulin ass even when its sitting still. the ws6 almost seems a little bit of a girls car, but i like old school muscle so go figure.

both very nice cars, i voted i couldn't decide

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Orange99z28 View Post
    when i bought my car i actually liked the ws6 better (almost bought that) now i like the camaro better. it looks pissed off and looks like its haulin ass even when its sitting still. the ws6 almost seems a little bit of a girls car, but i like old school muscle so go figure.

both very nice cars, i voted i couldn't decide
    ...how many girl cars have big hoods and aggressive lines ? i'm sorry but the ws6 looks more old school styling then the low slung very aerodynamic...vette like Camaro. sebring convert. are a girl car...enough said

NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    ...how many girl cars have big hoods and aggressive lines ? i'm sorry but the ws6 looks more old school styling then the low slung very aerodynamic...vette like Camaro. sebring convert. are a girl car...enough said
    No he meant only girls drive '98 t/a's in Shepherd, Michigan.

orange
    99 z28

i'm sayin what i see, girls like t/a' s more than camaros... in chicago lots of girls drive em, mostly guys in the camaros (at least v8's). i was talking styling mostly, are you gonna tell me girls don't like big powerful exaggerated styling? if you read my post you'll know i do like both. as i got older i like the sleekness of the camaro as opposed to the "look at me" of the ws6

rapter34
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    IMO - They both look good for different reasons.

WS6 - Looks a lot tougher, faster, meaner...the better showcar.
    SS - Looks a lot more refined, sleeker, more stylish, and appealing to the masses.

I've also found that a majority of chicks are intimidated by a WS6, but flock to an SS.

Final verdict:
    WS6 if you want to draw a crowd at a car show.
    SS if you want to get laid more.
    The SS gets all the good girls. The WS6 gets all the crazy fuckin deep suckin rocker chicks.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    No he meant only girls drive '98 t/a's in Shepherd, Michigan.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Orange99z28 View Post
    the sleekness of the camaro as opposed to the "look at me" of the ws6
    i will agree 100% on that..but neh on the girls in general driving the t/as ..at least around here late 4th gen t/As are a rarity and i have only seen guys driving them. SSs i have seen 9+ and 2 have been driven by the knopp twins. there is no wrong or right answer

red&black
    1999 Camaro SS

personally i've always thought the trans ams have more detail and style on its body. my brother bought a ws6 before i got my ss camaro and his car turns all the heads on the street. on the other hand camaros look great themselves. i love my camaro and wouldn't trade it for anything.

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Black 2002 Trans Am WS6

WS6 = Super Hot Stripper
    SS = Hot Chick Next Door

As you can see I chose the flashier WS6. I love the meaner more aggressive head turning styling. But can you really go wrong either way??
    Black 02 Trans Am WS6 M6 SLP Lid, Bassani Stainless Headers & Y-Pipe w/o Cats, Borla Exhaust, BMR-STB, LCAs & Reloc. Brackets, Panhard Bar, & SFCs, Eibach Pro-kit With Bilsteins, BF Goodrich G Force KDWs, Optima Yellow Top, 5% Tint, Blackouts, Clear Side Lights, H-7 Headlights much more to come!

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

LS6 Engine swap, Custom Predator Tune, Lid, SLP Cold Air, Ram Air H.O. Hood, Hooker Long Tubes, !Cats, 3" True Duals w/Dynomax Bullets, Performabuilt stage 2 w/3600 stall, B&M Trans. Cooler, Moser 12 Bolt w/ 3.73's

Pics of my car
    http://community.webshots.com/user/demonspeed_ta

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information