best billet grille to buy?

This is a discussion on best billet grille to buy? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a billet grille for my 1998 SS. I've looked at a bunch on ...

Lanc. PA

1998 Camaro SS Vert

best billet grille to buy?

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a billet grille for my 1998 SS. I've looked at a bunch on eBay. The prices are all over place, and they all don't seem to different. Anyone have suggestions where I can get a quality one? Or has anyone gotten a billet grille off eBay and been happy with it ? Thanks.

Valley Village, CA

1998 Z28

Ebay is hit and miss. Most of the time you end up with the cheap 4 bar grille instead of the 5 bar grille.

Not to mention it is all cheap paint and will nick. I sell grilles and right now if you buy a black one DON'T click the $25 powdercoat option and I'll still send you a PC'd grille...

Go here (but look at pages 1 and 2, I sell lots of different grilles) and check us out...

Houston, TX

1998 Trans Am

Best bet on eBay where I got the grill for my trailblazer is go with someone who has the best feedback and if it seems cheap it's probably a cheap grill and won't last, I've had my billet grill for years and still looks new

Thread Information